Author Posts

April 9, 2017 at 9:05 am

Wagh Bakri Tea Group is a Premium Tea Company, having presence in tea business since 1892. Today it is the 3rd largest packaged tea company in India with a turnover of over Rs. 900 Cr. and over 30 million Kgs of tea distribution. The group is a leading stride in tea exports and retail consumer all over the world. With huge number of Wagh Bakri tea lovers around the world, it has emerged as a truly global brand. The company enjoys undisputed market presence in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chhattisgarh & Goa and has recently forayed in to Western Uttar Pradesh.

Over the years, a long-lasting relationship of love and trust has developed between Wagh Bakri and its loyal consumers. Teas from the best tea gardens is selected and the group Directors personally taste and evaluate the teas.

April 9, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Sorry, I never heard of this brand before but I searched about this after reading your post here. Whatever you have mentioned about the Wagh Bakri tea is so true. I am Glad that you are able to enjoy the best quality tea. Unfortunately, this brand is not familiar in my place so I missed it. I think it is only available in the north India and it is yet to reach fully in the southern region of the country.

In my region, we are able to get good quality tea and coffee from Ooty and Nilgiri hill-station. Even though it is not a first-grade product and the very good quality is always exported to the world market. It is possible to get a good quality product if we have an own estate or someone who is close to us is working in an any of the estates, then we can able to get it. Because workers of the estate can get credit in the form of tea, for the works they have done in the field.

I love tea the most and I usually take it in the evening time but my mother won’t allow me to take it regularly because of health issues.