Author Posts

February 21, 2017 at 11:12 pm

This is a important issue which I would like to share with one and all about my experience with literacy base support. To start with I would like to state that the amount I redeemed and  which I have to receive since 26 January 2017  has yet to come into my account. My view is this is a starting problem unfortunately with my case due to one reason or the other.

But here I would like to discuss the attitude of the Literacybase support team during my interactions with them. On many occasions since the above mentioned date their response has been timely and received at a short notice which a very good thing. One more thing is they have tried to facilitate the payment and settle the problem with paypal which I appreciate. I liked their proactive attitude on this issue. The amount may be small but the response to my queries and requests for help have been answered well by the support team.

I understand that from their side they are trying their best to see that the payment reaches me on time. Writers generally get demotivated if payments do not come on time which is but natural. Even I feel demotivated that the payment has not come hence for someone who has been observing the amount of articles posted by me would realize it has fallen as I want to see my first payment. And the sad part is that whenever I try to write a new article that weighs at the back of my mind which for which I feel sad.

But all said and done as they say there is light at the end of the tunnel. Similarly I found the attitude, response, feedback, replies of the support team reassuring. I could understand that they are doing their best to see that I as a writer get my dues as early as possible.

That has acted as a balm on this entire painful episode which I have been going through since last month in a few days it will be a month. I know it is delayed but am sure the Lb support team who have replied to my message day before yesterday assuring that they are doing their best to see that the issue is sorted out will ultimately be able to credit the payment into my account ASAP.

The response and support of the Lb support team is appreciated and I hope no other writer has to ever face these sort of technical problems here. Three cheers to the support team as I have been seeing many writers getting their dues thanks to the team. Dear writers, what is your take on this issue do reply and discuss in the comment section.

February 22, 2017 at 5:12 pm

@krishnakumarks – Appreciate your patience and motivation. Please be Informed that your payment has been cleared and now Your issue with paypal has been sorted out.

Congratulation!

Thanks – Support

February 22, 2017 at 10:30 pm

I am glad your issue with PayPal has been solved and you have also received your first payment.

It is really good for us to know we have a good support team here. I remember they were very friendly and helpful when I joined, and I am glad they are still the same with the positive attitude. With so many irresponsible website owners nowadays, it is great to know there are someone out there who are really doing their business ethically. It makes me feel like there is still hope in this making money online world.

It is good that we spread this positive words, so more people know the good things about LiteracyBase. 🙂

February 23, 2017 at 12:41 am

Lb Support,

Appreciate your prompt response as always I checked my account now and the payment has been cleared. Thank you once again.

@Lee Ka good to hear your experience and the positive vibes it has generated in you as they say first impression is the best impression. That saying holds true in your case.

@ Cely and to all other friends and group members I am confirming receipt of the first payment from Literacybase which I expected will come. Better late than never. But the experience with Lb support is what I take a positive in this whole episode. Thanks one and all for your support.

February 24, 2017 at 4:00 pm

It is reassuring to hear of a proactive support team here.  I do hope you resolve your issue and get paid soon. There is nothing more frustrating than waiting and wondering if the money will come. I suppose though on all the sites like this, it is a chance we take.

February 24, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Oh! I missed that the account had been paid when I made my last comment. Seeing admin interact is a reassuring thing on any site so it has encouraged me to stay.

March 4, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Congrats on receiving your first payment.

Great that you have finally got what you deserved. Guess it didn’t take support long for support to resolve the matter for you. That’s a good thing, right?

March 4, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I think in my particular case there were some technical problems which arose from all of us including paypal. Hence it took so much of time in the case of others generally things go smoothly. I considered this as  a starting problem only and was sure of getting my payments. Now the next payment process of mine will go smoothly as all processes are ready and in the right place. The support of the Lb team in this matter was what I appreciated the most. It is very important for anyone new to find a good support team.

Now I am in the process of learning how to increase the revenue from different methods available here. This is a discovery which I as a writer have set out on and have cleared the first hurdle successfully. One more interesting thing is that the Group which I started ‘Knowledge is Power Use It Wisely’  has crossed the more than 200 members target and is increasing day by day. That is one thing I am happy at creating something new in around three months time.

March 4, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Krishna Kumar, That is good news your pay pal was solved mine not yet pay pa emailed me that they failed to deliver my payment due to bank account problem. I will go to Union bank tomorrow. Pay pal has changed its format and that might be the reason why my affiliated bank is no longer as easy to withdraw as before. I have accumulated money in pay pal from Mylot and here almost $ 490 US dollars. I am so worried this time. I wish it is a Monday now so I can talk to Union bank Pay pal teller.

The feeling sucks this time when PP emailed me today.That is why I wonder why the money does not arrive to my Union Bank ATM.

March 5, 2017 at 12:10 am

Cely,

Sorry to hear this. As already informed to you. Please check if the your paypal account is having your email, personal details, mobile number, credit or debit card details and PAN Card or Income tax card or certificate details of your country submitted online. Your paypal account should have these details and there is one more column under what heading you are getting money from abroad. This has to be filled up once in India.

Check about it in your country. One more choice for you is the email desk of paypal works well they take a day but respond. So please send they a email stating your problem and ask them to solve the same or advise how to go about it. I am sure once this is sorted out you will not have any problem receiving your money.

Also check whether your bank has an agreement with paypal to receive money through paypal in your country. They will respond and things will get sorted out. Do not worry it will take some time once things are set you will get the payment. Best of luck and enjoy the weekend.

April 7, 2017 at 6:46 pm

That a good thing to hear that the team does work with you and you got paid

April 9, 2017 at 10:15 pm

@david Hersh

Thanks for your reply. Yes with me last time @support worked well and they have seen to it that I do receive my payment. I have redeemed my money which I am to receive this month on the tenth on the twenty six March last month. I am hoping that this time I will not face the delay which I faced last time as things have been ironed out. So I am positive that I will receive my  payment positively by the 10 of April 2017. I have redeemed an amount of USD 20 which I have to receive and hope the by the 10 of April 2017.  Eagerly awaiting for the same. Best wishes and regards.

April 9, 2017 at 10:49 pm

CONGRATULATION! Feeling very happy to hear the good news. Carry on … best wishes to you..

April 9, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Congratulations on your redemption and that it worked out. I hope to receive my first one soon also as I cashed out in March for April’s payout.

April 10, 2017 at 4:27 pm

I am happy to know that your problem has been solved and you get paid. Congratulation for the first payment. This is the real motivation for every writer.

Yeah, the help of the support team is very important for the site. As members of the site, we all expect some good and friendly responses from the support team without which no one will be available to write anything. I glad that our support team worked well and their timely response is really appreciable.

Thank you so much support team and thank you @krishna kumar for letting us know the issue with the pavement and as a newbie to a site I can get confident with the site.