Author Posts

May 5, 2017 at 1:55 pm

A town, named Bhatkal in Karnataka, India is called “Mini Dubai.”  This town is full of surprises. There is a beautiful combination of local flavor and modern shopping complexes. This town is dominated by Navayaths, a major business community of Muslims. This business community have a strong hold over the economy which brought Bhatkal to global charts and it have become “Mini Dubai” of India.

May 7, 2017 at 3:05 pm

@Barnali Sarkar,  I googled about the MINI DUBAI in INDIA, but could not found any useful references to confirm the same…  When I searched in TripAdvisor, I found the following are the interesting places to visit in Bharkal..

Lod Shiva Temple
Shri Chitrapur Math
Bhatkaal Light House
Bhatkaal Beach
Noor Masjid
Khalifa Jamia Masjid
Kadavinakatta Dam

I’m interested to know the facts behind your statement about Bhatkal.  Can you please some useful sources for me…

May 7, 2017 at 6:41 pm

@Barnali Sarkar, Thank you for providing me more relevant links to know about Bhatkal. Its a good place to visit for Balagore residents..

May 7, 2017 at 8:05 pm

@kumar

welcome friend.. Nice to hear you. Thanks.

May 7, 2017 at 10:19 pm

@ Barnali sarkar Thanks for the useful links that you have provided. The place is really cool with a lot of places worth spending time for a vacation. The place looks amazing with nature kissing each and every corner of the place. There are beaches and temples and mosques. Also, the place is filled with exquisite restaurants and the food in the photograph looks amazingly delicious. Also, there is a lighthouse in there. Thanks for sharing this with us.

May 7, 2017 at 11:10 pm

@haripriya

Well friend, thanks for your beautiful response. Thanks.

May 8, 2017 at 9:54 am

[email protected] Sarkar 

You are welcome 🙂

I am waiting for your upcoming posts and information like this.

Good luck my friend.

May 8, 2017 at 10:43 am

@barnalis this is a great information. I was not aware of this place. Is it near Bangalore?

May 8, 2017 at 12:25 pm

@Peeush Trikha

Yes, The aerial distance between Bangalore & Bhatkal is 347 km. There is also good communication between them by road & railways.