Author Posts

February 1, 2017 at 8:57 pm

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.”    Abraham Lincoln

lincoln-memorial-1809428_960_720

( I always enjoy reading Mr. Lincoln’s quotes. 🙂 )

February 1, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Thanks. Appreciate your remarks only I disagree with you on one point. What you refer to as “today’s world”? That attitude has been around since Cain and Abel.  Humanity has been on that “path” for a very long time!

February 1, 2017 at 10:16 pm

@treathylFOX I agree with you the term Today’s world has been with us since the earliest of times.I would be interested in what term would you use in place of “Today’s World” in modern day 2017?  But admit I find myself saying in today’s world with things like in today’s world everybody is obsessed with their smartphones. I would like to know how you would phrase my Today;s world example?

February 1, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Jennifer Dombrowski – I would probably borrow from King Solomon: “There’s nothing new under the sun”.  Actually I would not use the phrase “today’s world” at all.  But that’s just me.  🙂  In my mind Krishna’s thought is complete with this minor edit.

But in today’s world People are unfortunately more interested to pull the carpet from the other persons feet and see that he is down and not equal to them. strange are the ways of today’s world where cut throat competition has resulted in the world not having respect for the other individuals opinion.