Author Posts

April 27, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Let Advise People And Give Them Option To Be Able To Think On Their Own, Some People Have Personal Problem Whereby They Can,t Think On Their If They Dnt See Motivator, They Can,t Strive, Let Just Help Them With Some Motivative Text And Advise On How Proper Should They Think,

April 27, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Four Things Never Come Back, The Spoken Word, The Wasted Time, The Past Life And The Neglected Opportunity, So Think Twice And Act Wise

Special Message For You Only My Dear
You Can,t Be Defeated By Anyone In This World Unless You Get Defeated By Yourself By Losing Confidence, So Never And Ever Lose Your Self-confidence

About Time
Time Is A Rare Luxury Which Can Never Be Purchased At Any Cost,,,
So When Someone Spends It For You It Defines The Depth Of Care The Person Has For You
Moreover, We Spend Our Days Waiting For The Ideal Path To Appear In Front Of Us But What We Forget Is That , Paths Are Made By Walking, Not By Waiting. So Start Up According To The Advice Of Your Parents.
Spend Your Time Doing Things Creative, Never Get Tired Of Doing Little Things For Others Because Sometimes Those Little Things Occupy The Biggest Part In Their Hearts., If You Have Any Problem, Take Your Own Advice, That Is Self Confidence,the Plus Sign Is Made With Two Minus Signs! Means All Your Negative Things Can Be Shaped. .

April 27, 2017 at 10:02 pm

When You,ve Made A Decision, Be Strong With Your Decisions, Either It Gives You Victory Or Failure, But It Will Teach You A Lesson Whether To Do Or Not To Do In Future. Learning Never End

April 28, 2017 at 4:21 am

4 Hardest Tasks on Earth are Neither Physical nor Intellectual Feats but They are Spiritual Ones: To Return Love for Hate, To Include the Excluded, To Forgive Without Apology, To be Able to say I Was Wrong.

April 28, 2017 at 5:47 am

[video width="400" height="224" mp4="http://172.104.9.193/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/VID-20170414-WA0002-1.mp4"][/video]

Maintaining goodposition is important mostly

April 29, 2017 at 8:34 pm

It,s The Common saying, “my behaviour depends on who you are while my personality depends on who i am,
lols, to be sincere, i do laugh when thinking about the that everyone do quote,
i could boldly says, majority of people that do quote that word are copy copy,
my questions for those people are,
what is behaviour and what,s the term personality means?
define them normally and then genetically,
FOR BEHAVIOUR
it has nothing to do with what people are or how they really behave toward you, behaviour is what you considered to be best that goes with your reputation, as reputation is what you are known for, so does behaviour, is just what you considered best to suite you and what you,ve chosen for yourself, when you were born, you came to the world naked, you don,t choose it yourself, and when you grow up, there is the inner feelings that tells you not to appear naked, now is that a personality?
please i honestly want best definition for the term personality,
this is causing much confusion in people ,

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Zayn Meek.

April 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm

As Regards To That Behaviour, Is Not What People Are,
REASON
God Creates People With Several Characters And Behaviours,
He Creates Some With Short Temper While Some People Opposite . We Have People That Behave Like Dove. If You Behave Bad To Them, They Still Return To You With Positive Mind. Hence Why, Not That They Are Not Angry Or They Don.T Get Bad Side. But They Have Chosen It For Theirselves , Maybe To Be Forgiving Behaviours Or To Take Everything With Lefty Hand,, Where We Have Some People. Even If You Are Best Friends,, If By Mistakes You Do Something Wrong. You Wouldn,t Believe His Next Reaction. Your Quote At That Incident Spot Will Now Be “just Because Of A Mere Mistake” ,
And Who Can,t Make Mistake, As It Has No Master,

The Best Advice For People In Terms Of Behaviour

*Always Be Mute At The Moment Of Anger
*always Learn To Control Your Emotion
*try As Much As You Can To Avoid Transfer Of Aggression
*when Someone Is Angry, Don,t Tell Them To Be Calm, But Rada Ask Dem Wat You Cn Do For Dem

May 2, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Nice advises. Personally, I think why should someone give advice to others problem without knowing exactly what that person wants. We can give suggestions to others and not compel them to follow what we have advised. Sometimes advice is not followed by the by the person who needs and he does always the same mistakes, then there is no use in advising him the next time. I sure this should be avoided.

I will give advice to the people if they are really in the trouble and also in the situation that they are not able to solve on their own. But people now voluntarily giving advice to others and I don’t think that is fair. Unnecessary advice irritates the person who we advise. So one should be clear about giving advice to the person. If they don’t have any idea about the problem it’s better they stay away from the issue.

May 7, 2017 at 2:49 pm

But I Think It,s Not Always People’s Fault, It Has Become Rampant That They Can,t Even Control,
It,s In Them, They Can,t Do To Themselves What They Can To Others,
Moreso, It Terms Of Advising People, It,s Better To Watch The Word, And Advise Little, Because Your Own Advise To Your Friend Can Latter Come Against You,

November 7, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Very informative posts. Regarding the topic of giving advice to others it is better to see that the advice which is given is received by the person to whom we are giving it well. It is better it is given only to those who seek our advice. Whenever offering such advice it is to understood by the person giving the same that there will be consequences for the person heeding the advice it may be positive or negative in nature.

Hence we should weigh our thoughts carefully before going ahead and telling something to the individual on the opposite side.  But it is always upto the individual whether to accept the advice or not. But unfortunately not many of the individuals would be in a proper frame of mind to make decisions in most cases. It also depends on the personality and psychology of the individual. One has to offer something to others base on all these factors.