Author Posts

May 12, 2016 at 3:16 am

I just started my gratitude journal yesterday. I have always been thinking to write a gratitude entry every day, but this has always been put aside. I used to write a post about what I am grateful for the day when I was in Bubblews, as there was a gratitude challenge. I think it’s really helpful to count our blessings.

While responding on another topic about good news, I suddenly think of the idea of creating this topic for us to write down our blessings for the day. It can be any number of items as you wish. I think we will still be able to think of something to be thankful for even though we are in the worst situation.

This morning, I am grateful for:

1. Having a good night sleep last night.

2. Waking up early and feeling good.

3. Having a good chat with my husband. He woke up early as well.

4. Having nice conversation with the friends in LB.

It can really go to a long list. I think I should just stop here. 😀

Let’s start being grateful for our day, and count our blessings.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Lee Ka.

May 20, 2016 at 12:46 am

I’m grateful for another day!!  Even though I woke up with aches and pains..at least I was able to wake up!! To God I am grateful for all this to happen!!

I’m grateful for my on-line fiends!!

I’m grateful for our dog!

I’m grateful for the land and home we own!

I could go on and on!! lol

May 20, 2016 at 8:29 am

I almost forgot about this thread, though I wanted to write about my gratitude every day.

@4cryingoutloud Thank you for reminding me about this.

Yes, it’s so nice to see you are such a grateful person, and hope you will have less aches and pains soon, and get more jobs too!

This morning, I am grateful for…

1. Having a good morning nap just now (for more than 4 hours!)

2. My kids being able to take care of themselves while I was sleeping. They just went downstairs and did their own work without disturbing me at all.

3. My husband being very supportive and helpful. He has almost done everything and allowing me to just do my work, declutter and organize my home and SLEEP! I like to organize, so I am usually doing this, while he can clean other stuffs.

4. Reaching $10 in LiteracyBase, with the help of two published posts.

5. Support being very supportive, hence I know how to make my first redemption here.

May 20, 2016 at 11:37 am

Today I am grateful for:

• Today is Narsimha Chaturdashi and I am fasting for the day. I am grateful that Lord Narsimha has blessed me with his devotion. I am looking forward to attending the festivities in the temple in the evening.
  • I was asked by Akinchan Prabhu to write an article or a poem for this occasion. I am grateful that I was able to write a poem narrating the story of Lord Narsimha and Prahlada which I shared on my blog. I am thankful for the positive feedback from Akinchan Prabhu who always motivates me to take up writing seriously.
  • I am thankful for the opportunity of helping the local iskcon people with media coverage.
  • I am thankful for the new dress I have ordered online.
  • I am thankful to my father for his support.

July 7, 2016 at 7:19 pm

I am grateful for so many things, I can’t really mention them all but the one thing that I would say is I am grateful for life God has granted me an opportunity to live, breathe to see hear you name it all free of charge who does that. I am grateful that I have had good health am grateful that I have never spent a day admitted in hospital, just the thought that I have never lacked anything in my life God is good and will always be good to me what more can I say am grateful for his everlasting love, his Mercies, his Grace and his Faithfulness.

July 7, 2016 at 10:43 pm

It’s a nice question asked @Lee Ka

Today though I had cold and cough, I managed to prepare food for family, and also wrote a few articles for blog. God helped me to do these things, and I am grateful to him for these reasons.

July 7, 2016 at 10:51 pm

@Sandhya Rani so you are grateful for cold or cough or able to write articles? I hope you won’t mind telling me the fact in your comment. Thank you.

July 7, 2016 at 11:01 pm

@suny I am grateful to god for even silly things happen in my life. Also very often I talk to him in my worries, as if he is listening to me close.

July 8, 2016 at 1:52 am

I’m grateful for a lot of things.

– I have a family, we are three: my husband, my son and I.

– More, I have brothers and sister, my mom, and I can also count on my husband’s family!

– I have a job. We are not rich, but we can pay the bills!

– First of all: together with love, I’m healthy! Well, you know, I’m 50, so… some pain here, some pains there.. haha! But I’m ok!

– Something very important, talking about health… I quitted smoking some 3 or 4 years ago, the best decision I could ever had made!

And well, that’s all for now!

July 8, 2016 at 9:52 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/kaka135/

I am grateful for having 2 wonderful kids

I am grateful that my parents could take care of themselves even though they are sick (diabetes and high bp)

I am grateful that I am being paid by LB

I am grateful for wonderful friends I had found here at LB

I am grateful to God for waking me up in the morning

I am grateful to God for giving us peace and harmony in our country

I am grateful that my daughter is able to pursue her degree

July 8, 2016 at 2:35 pm

This day I am so grateful for I had the strength to carry on my tasks to teach 4 subjects, so grateful to God for giving me good health.Foremost, I am so grateful for our salary in the month of June is released this day. It takes a month to receive the pay because of the system.Many teachers are gone due to K9 and K12 program in Philippines. I am so grateful for many things.