Author Posts

May 9, 2016 at 12:11 pm

i love John Maxwell. He is by far the only Pastor I listen to. I go on youtube sometimes and listen to one of his “minute with maxwell”. They’re not very long anecdotes of who’s who and who’s dunnit but they help a lot.

Do you know any persona or persons who are great with motivating and inspiring people?

What have they shared and/or made you realize lately?

May 9, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Bo Sanchez is the only one I know that inspire people in my country. My sister has his magazines and attending their mass at PICC. I haven’t tried it. I know him for so long but only in YouTube that I able to know more about him.

May 9, 2016 at 2:32 pm

I’ve read Bo Sanchez’s how to find your true love and the 8 secrets of the rich, I think. Also conquering your giants. I love his books but I haven’t tried attending his talks in PICC.

May 16, 2016 at 10:29 pm

The speaker I find very motivating these days in Noman Ali Khan, He is teacher of Arabic, a Muslim speaker and runs a TV channel by name of Bayyinah TV.

Allah has blessed him with immense knowledge and eloquence.

Just a glimpse of his speeches:

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  Dawnwriter.

July 25, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I am a great fun of Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer, these are some really great speakers when it comes to inspiring people and they are readily available on TBN  and the 700 club. i know of others as well but these ones are well known the world over. for example they teach us how to love ourselves and that way you are able to love everybody else. their teachings are really good and most come from real life experiences. you can also find them on YouTube.