Author Posts

November 7, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Yesterday while writing comments I sought the idea of my colleague as to how to remove the mould from the grout between the tiles in the bathroom. I have been making a sincere effort to find a solution for this

Morning while I was washing my clothes I noticed something amazing that worked effectively in removing the mould from grout between the tiles. We have to bleach the area

Take a chlorine  bleach and some hot water in a spray bottle and spray it over the grout. Leave it for 20 minutes. Take a good brush with strong bristles and rub over the area Again pour water over the are. The mould will disappear and everything appears very nice and decent.

November 8, 2016 at 4:48 am

Bleach is good for a lot of things. I keep a gallon of it in my bathroom when I get ready to clean it. I use it to clean around the toilet and in the toilet. Like you have mentioned above, bleach is good for cleaning mold from any service. A person needs to be careful when cleaning with it. It can cause skin irritation or eye irritation. I know if I use too much it can make me sick (the smell) and I will have to leave the area to get fresh air.

November 8, 2016 at 7:02 am

oh…Does bleach cause irritation? I really have not observed it. When I cleaned the bathroom using bleach I felt some itching sensation on my hands. I took it light and continued working. After some time I felt weakness. Sat for a while in the living room. Again finished the job. Are there varieties other than chlorine bleach.? I think it is only lemon + vinegar combination that works well in the bathroom

November 8, 2016 at 7:35 am

lemon and vinegar is another good way to clean maybe a little safer if one is allergic to bleach. I still like using bleach regardless. to me, it’s like the smell of clean. Not only does it smell clean but I can see it working on whatever I put it on. I had to sanitize my mother’s room today and that is what I used to clean her floors and wipe down the surfaces in her room. I also cleaned her bathroom for her since she is unable to clean it properly.