Author Posts

July 26, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Our washing machine had been working non stop for the past 6 years.

Have you ever noticed that your clothes may have little brown bits here and there?

That is due to the dirt found in the washing machine tub, either hidden in the holes or in the trap net bag

So, the best way is to wash your washing machine once in 6 months or a year.

But it will take almost half a day to wash it.

‘There is a function button for it to wash on its own.

Add in vinegar to the water , more cleaner machine and kills the bacteria.

Look through your washing machine manual for the right button

July 26, 2016 at 2:41 pm

My sister cleans the washing machine after every use.I wonder if she was able to reach the part where dirt may clog. I will tell her to check based on your recommendation here.Nice to know and to nice to have many to meet ia site and discuss an issue like this to guide everyone.

November 5, 2016 at 10:32 am

Cleaning a washing machine is very important as there will be some dust particles accumulated in the bucket/container. If they are not removed in time a thick layer will be formed and it becomes very difficult to remove it in future. So whenever clothes are washed add some lemon and vinegar in a separate bowl. Add this mixture rubbing it lightly inside . Put some hot water and using the right button clean it for 1/2 a minute. Again repeat it . After 2 turns everything becomes clean. This is the easiest way to clean a washing machine. You can also use Baking soda + Vinegar for cleaning purpose.  This is the quickest and safest method to clean it. This method is useful both for front load and top load washing machines.