Author Posts

April 23, 2017 at 8:10 am

when you you have flue or headache or dizzy or any thing bothers you. do you go to the hospital or you go to the nearest drugstore?

for me it depends on what problem is if i think its small thing then i go to the pharmacy, why to put money on something you can solve it your self, with today health is trade

April 23, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Hello friend

I check with family and see home remidies and then read online for reviews and after that go to pharmacy

if it did not work then I will go to the doctor

April 23, 2017 at 6:19 pm

When sickness strikes, I actually don’t go to the hospital directly. Like moons, I try all the home remedies that are possible to cure what I am feeling. But for unknown sickness or unusual pain in any parts of my body, I certainly go to the doctor immediately.

April 23, 2017 at 6:42 pm

I usually consult with doctors first. And then later I go to the drugstore and so far that formula is working for me. I am sure there are other ways to manage the health issues. But some of the time the home remedies just are not enough. And we have to choose the hospital and other options. I know that because I have tried that option plenty of times. So that being said, it can be good to go to hospital and get things treated most of the time.

April 23, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Good, i check with parents first, then my experience and then i consult pharmacist as they know , and later if none works i go to the doctor as seeing doctors here really cost a lot of money, for that reason if its not big deal i will do by family then pharmacy then doctor

April 23, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Same here sister, becasue seeing doctors is not cheap not even little, so i try home remedies and ask parents, and when there is pain in body, i try to wait few days, i do not run to the doctor, as it maybe only stretching pain

April 23, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Ok not most of the time the hospital is the solution, I disagree with you, sometimes it needs rest and home treatment, but some times yes it does need hospital and only hospital. thank you for your opinion also