Author Posts

December 26, 2016 at 5:52 pm

I have read here so many posts that relate about diabetes and how this be remedied or cured. As far as on line doctors are concerned, papaya, melon and apple are best fruits for those sick of diabetes. I think this is true for if you have eaten these fruits, you noticed that you keep on urinating, thus helping the body system remove some toxic elements that participate in the sickness. It is though urination when the blood sugar releases the bad chemicals that surround the system.These fruits are watery, thereby helping the body facilitate urination many times a day or night.

If you or any member in your family sick of diabetes, try to let them eat these fruits for a remedy. These fruits contain anti oxidants and other chemicals good for the body. These fruits also help us facilitate the removal of waste if having a constipation problem. Papaya is a very good source to drain the body. We can feel the soothing feeling once removed some wastes and water, the urine.

What can you say? Please share so others may know.Thanks.

December 31, 2016 at 6:46 pm

This time, at home, we always have these fruits that prevent diabetes and for those sick of this sickness, try to eat these fruits at interval to maintain your blood sugar level. These fruits are watery thereby enhancing your urinary system to dispose the toxic chemicals that cause you to get sick of diabetes. hat I notice every time I eat these fruits, I keep on going to toilet hehehe. That is why it is not advisable to ravel f eat lots of fruits like these. You will surely keep on looking for a toilet to dispose, LOL.

These fruits are also cheaper and reachable.We can find them anywhere in mall, public market, even along the highways this time where buyers flock anywhere to buy roundular fruits,LOL.These foods are also liked by kid at home. They must be trained to eat fruits o when they grow , they will have strong immune system. This evening here, we have many visitors, and the bring with them fruits ,LOL, and these fruits are what they brought.

Thanks for reading.

December 31, 2016 at 7:19 pm

This is a very good tip, and will help the diabetics indeed. Removing constipation is a must as many are impacted adversely by it.

January 1, 2017 at 7:54 am

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, Hi friend? happy New Year, I hope you are fine. Yes, true the fruits mentioned here are so beneficial to our body. These fruits are not hard to find. We can buy them in a mall of our preference, if not, in the public markets. Melons are found anywhere in our city, even in the national high way, we can find vendors displaying melons. They are so sweet if big. Avoid buying small or medium size melons, we will just our money, the taste is bad. I bout somewhat medium size melon when I opened it, it s so pal,e meaning not yet mature, so the taste was nothing to appreciate, so I threw it.

Papaya too  we must also be careful in choosing for there are tasteless papaya and so with apples.There are apples that are not crispy.

January 19, 2017 at 2:45 pm

My father is diabetic. He eats all kind of fruits though in moderation because they are sweet. But I don’t know if citrus fruits would also be sweet because they are sweet yet a bit sour.

I always just eat an apple at night for dinner because I am trying to lose my fat at the tummy. So I am happy to know it can help me avoid diabetes.

January 19, 2017 at 2:45 pm

My father is diabetic. He eats all kind of fruits though in moderation because they are sweet. But I don’t know if citrus fruits would also be sweet because they are sweet yet a bit sour.

I always just eat an apple at night for dinner because I am trying to lose my fat at the tummy. So I am happy to know it can help me avoid diabetes.

January 19, 2017 at 5:45 pm

@Dina, I researched all that I blogged and discussed here. I have  many doctor friends on line , and  they are foreigners,they are famous doctors in United States. They always send me updates of their research,They usually travel to Africa just to gather data on the best medicine that derived from trees, fruits and vegetables .

Organic medicine derived from nature, so safe to use. I posted here so many how to help people sck of different kinds of deadly diseases.