Author Posts

July 18, 2016 at 4:39 pm

This is one disease that is so rampant in our society but most of us don’t really see the need of taking care and eating right. we often ignore the little things that we are for warned on but don’t take advice. it is very important that someone heeds the doctor’s advice to stay healthy stay away from junk food, do exercises take your medicines regularly and religiously and all shall be well. have you ever had a diabetic patient who doesn’t listen to their doctor? it is really hard to deal with someone like this.

July 22, 2016 at 10:02 pm

My mom had diabetes when she was young, her siblings and mum and dad are diabetics too.

That means me and my bro are diabetics.

All i know us my bro had mild diabetes while i am not.

Need to consume less sugar, sodium and tidbits.

My family are tidbits fanatics

July 23, 2016 at 4:19 am

I have no diabetes but my maid has which is causing me inconvenience when it comes to food.

July 25, 2016 at 2:12 pm

@bestwriter am sorry about that but diabetes can be a very expensive ordeal, but i hope that you are able to take care of her while you are there. if you feel that it is a concern when it comes to food matters then the best thing you can do is keep her away from the kitchen if it will make you feel better.

July 25, 2016 at 2:38 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

with  a maid with diabetes, I am sure you have to take extra care on her eating habits too.

Didn’t the agent inform you about her illness?

Sorry to hear that

July 25, 2016 at 4:12 pm

She is supposed to cook for me (lol)