Author Posts

March 19, 2017 at 1:12 am

I love making smoothies. They are great for a quick breakfast on the go. Perfect if you want something lite for lunch and an all time favorite of mine on a hot summer day.

A yogurt smoothie is my go-to smoothie to make. All you need is:

Plain Yogurt
Sugar
Added Fruits
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mix and go….

Sometimes, I’ll make a smoothie with bananas if I’m noticing a lot of foot cramps or like cramps. This is a sure sign your body is in need of potassium.

Then there’s my mixed fruit blend with a little bit of everything tossed in. You can buy bags of frozen fruit or get your own. I try to use fresh fruit, it’s healthier.

I also like doing berries. If you find yourself running low on energy toss in some berries.

I can’t wait to see what everyone else is making…

May 14, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Smoothies oohhh how i love them. They are actually a very good source of energy especially in the morning. If i had my way i would be taking smoothies every single day but at times i don’t get the time to whip them up.
I make my smootgies with fresh fruits usually then add in a bit of yorghurt and that gives me a refreshing feeling. The only thing about smoothies is that you cannnot make thrm and store in the fridge for the next day. Is it because of the acid that is contained in the fruits. I once made some smoothie using carrots and store a little for the next day but when i woke up in the morning it was fermented i did not know then that carrots have acid. So anyway if i use carrots i always make just enough for the morning.