Author Posts

June 23, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Hi everyone , i’am new in the gym , it’s been 2 weeks since i started goinig there , and i’am working so hard to get something that help me to know at least that i’am in the right way , actually the first goal i wanna reach is to make my back larger ! i mean to make it looks “large” i know it’s not easy but i know it’s possible ! please someone help me how can i do this ? teach me some exrecises that help me to reach my first goal ! 🙂

June 24, 2016 at 10:00 am

I do think you can do the curl up but in the opposite direction. You can be in prone position and the upper body at the edge of the bed.

June 24, 2016 at 2:44 pm

First of all congratulations on trying to be fit as for getting your back longer, i don’t know how you can achieve that i have never heard about it i think that depends on how you were born there are those people who are born with long/short backs or torso i hope that’s the right word to use (the mid section of the body) but trying to achieve a longer back is new to me

September 16, 2016 at 10:29 am

What is this ? Very peculiar effort. I never heard people desiring for a big back. Do you think it is good for health?. It means you want an exercise that can transfer the fat from other parts to this particular part of the body. You can do some curling followed by squatting.

September 16, 2016 at 10:32 am

@Charefeddine Merah  Well, I am not doing any exercising for raising my any body part. I am just doing for reducing fat only. Lol. so I can’t help you with that. But I guess you are having good back already.