Author Posts

November 17, 2016 at 4:25 pm

It is true that we cannot please all people we know. We wonder why. We also ask ourselves why they act like that. No matter how we try our very best and show the best we  can do to let them impressed us, but haters are all around wandering anywhere in their minds, dreams and in realities.

Let us take for example, a politician , no matter how the said politician showed his very best to promote peace in a place, promote a drug-free place and other obvious works, but still haters are haters. I cannot imagine the kind of heart beat they have. They are impossible people, impostor, troublemakers , and will never prosper in the planet where they reside.

We always see many haters shown in Facebook, so numerous. I worry much about their attitudes and dealings on humanity. I think these haters must see a priest to drive aways the bad spirit that dominates their hater brain and heart.They must appreciate improvements in a community, praise the leader and not a troublemaker.

10417820_954655181221027_3489227094302614495_n

Image credit by Facebook

February 3, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Hi? Are you having too much patience with someone that likes to annoy our joke you in green hehehehe. There are people that easily get irritated with some funny jokes, and bullying. Sometimes we cannot avoid to feel bad if there is too loud noise in a room having few people doing something serious like reading, studying, computing, solving problems and many more that require us to have a little silence and respect o what we are doing.

But those who immediately  react with just a shallow reason, I think that is not nice. We need to to hold our temper by counting 1 to 100 or think of some mellow songs to lower your temper hehehe. It is not easy when angry for the aftermath is headache and regret.

February 3, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Good post, you have just enlightened me that acting in anger is not good, and since we will always have people around us who will annoy us.

February 4, 2017 at 11:52 am

@purity Purity, You are right, we are surrounded with different kinds of attitude and those who easily react may have problems at home and only wait for the right person to be the recipient of his/ her madness. Despite anger is a temporary insanity, but it could cause a lasting hatred and dislikeness to the person you are angry at.

It is better to see a doctor if the blood the person has is over the limit, high blood can rise any time without an excuse of the owner self. It is wise for us to cool down and stay away from quarrel and petty disputes for risks of doing it is positive to happen.

March 5, 2017 at 11:41 pm

No,i am not hater type person
I am very fun loving person.Even i try to speak softly with my frineds and family.
On social netwroking sites people hate each other and argue over their favourite celebrity.Especially on twitter.They use bad language and argue all the time.Sometimes its annoy.That is the reason why i left twitter.I can not argue.I am very friendly person.

March 6, 2017 at 11:42 am

@samia, that is nice for hatred produces many bad effects to the body like rising of the blood pressure, heart attack, head ache , indigestion and more.The foods will not be properly digested so the body will be performing in different ways. We notice that when we are always happy and in an okay mood, we feel our heart so light and head so relax unlike if keep on concentrating on the hate which brings us to misery.