Author Posts

May 14, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Yesterday as I was shopping for groceries, my children insisted on buying some doughnuts . They love to eat doughnuts very much and I bought them a box containing six of these mouth watering goodies.

When we came back home, I lectured them about importance of eating healthy foods and having more fruits and vegetables in their diet. I told them about how bad these things are for their appetite and teeth.

However, when I ate a doughnut myself, I could not help thinking how delicious and addictive they truly are. It is not my children’s fault. No one can really resist doughnuts.

donuts-179248_960_720

Image credit: Pixabay.com

May 14, 2016 at 7:19 pm

I like the donuts very much. And coffee two. That is my favorite. Too bad my folks are not so much into that food.

They like the cakes more, chips and some other sweets too.

May 15, 2016 at 6:39 am

I love doughnuts and once in blue moon, I will buy some from a doughnut shop that has in my opinion the best doughnuts around. Sometimes, I will buy the small cans of biscuits and make my own doughnuts. I like doing this and the kids love them. I try to not have these types of things too often because I want my kids to eat healthy too. I buy them fruits and vegetables to eat for snacks at school and home.

May 15, 2016 at 1:38 pm

I love doughnuts too but I am not fan of super sweet. I love J.Co more than Krispy Kreme. Sometimes  love Dunkin Donuts but I only love their bunwich. My preferred affordable doughnuts from Mister Donut. I am not sure if this one is a local brand.

May 17, 2016 at 1:23 am

I have had Krispy Kreme before and they are best when they are hot and fresh. Otherwise, they are sort of greasy. The one we had near me has closed down quite a while ago. I guess it just did not do well in this area for some reason. But is not a great loss to me as I did not really care for them. Dunkin Donuts are good but I have not had them in a long time either.

June 6, 2016 at 1:09 pm

I love donuts too, Big Apple donuts are simply delicious and craving for more.

However, we all know that these donuts are high in sugar, lots of sugar and we shouldn’t be consuming them often.

I love crispy chicken wings, KFC chicken is good but sometimes, I don’t get fresh chicken.

You can taste the differences and observe the color of the chicken wings.

If it is dark brown in color, obviously, the chef had REUSED yesterday’s oil, kept reboiling the same oil from yesterday until the next day.

If the chicken wings are light crispy brown, that is fresh chicken and new oil.

Furthermore, there isn’t any excess oil in the chicken meat.

these are reused oil chicken from KFC

June 6, 2016 at 9:03 pm

@peachpurple if that is the look of the chicken well definitely I can’t resists eating it. When it comes to chicken, I love chicken from KFC. I love the spicy one and the regular/original flavor as well. Even if the oil is reused I still find it crispy and looks very tasty.

June 6, 2016 at 9:51 pm

I do not like KFC except for their cole slaw. I got sick from some of their food one time and will never eat their again. I would rather make my own chicken and then I know that it is fresh. It might not be as crispy as theirs but it tastes better to me.

April 10, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Irresistible foods for me? Desserts? Cheesecake, brownies.

An Absolute No No but I love it? Bacon!!!  🙂

bacon-1341868_960_720