Author Posts

July 18, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Believe it or not, hot coffee , tea or mocha, helps me to poop daily.

When I drink any of this beverage in the morning, it takes 30 minutes to trigger the bowel movement and I had to poop without any delay.

I had read somewhere that the caffeine stimulates some people bowel movement which are sensitive , guess mine is.

So, if I don’t have any BM one the 1st day, I will drink either coffee or tea in the morning and poop!

I say, caffeine beverages are my natural laxative

What about you?

What makes you poop?

August 18, 2016 at 1:18 pm

That sounds a bit weird to me, i have never thought of beverages being an activation for poop am hearing this from you for the first time. the one thing that i have heard over and over from people and myself, whenever i eat vegetables i know my bowel movement will be okay. then when i also eat sweet potatoes yams and the like those are also major activators for me and there is no struggle when i go to the loo.

August 18, 2016 at 3:13 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/sauda/

yes , it was indeed weird for me

I do eat fruits, veggies, cereal , swet potatoes and pumpkins but I could not poop.

Only morning coffee or tea could trigger my bowel movement very fast.

So, I have it 2 days once since I can’t take it daily.

I can’t sleep at night with daily caffeine

August 18, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Nice at least there is additional lesson from you that drinking any of these stimulate means to dispose waste every morning.Morning is the normal schedule to dispose no matter what a person eats unless there is problem of the large intestine ,meaning clogged intestine sometimes is the cause of waste disposal on delay.These drinks stimulate because they are all liquids.

August 18, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I am coffee drinker every morning. But I don’t think it triggers my call of nature in wasting in the bowel. It is normal for me to poops in the morning before starting my day. All I know, if I am constipated; I will just have a papaya fruit or eat some prunes and it triggers the peristaltic movement of my intestines.