Author Posts

April 13, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Our food habits are the responsible of our good or bad health. Proper food habits can give us a sound health that we all wish for. we know drinking water is the primary necessity for our living. But warm water is tremendous beneficial for our health. warm water on empty stomach offers the most health benefits:

• It helps to loss weight.
  • It save our skin from pre-mature aging.
  • It improves digestive system of our body.
  • It improves blood circulation.
  • It removes constipation.
  • It gives relief from menstrual pain.
  • It helps to detox our body.

There are so many benefits consuming warm water instead of cold. Everyday we should drink at least two glasses of warm water to have a sound health.

April 13, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Also green coffee helps to loss weight.

April 14, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Most of us start our mornings with a fresh, hot cup of coffee or tea to warm our bodies after getting out of bed. When we drink water, we tend to prefer it cold, but according to Ayurvedic medicine, we have it all wrong.

Regularly drinking very warm water, especially in the morning, can heal our bodies, providing digestive power and reducing metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system.

April 15, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I tried warm water, lemon juice and honey mixture. And for me that worked out just fine. I think if you try this every morning. And try to reduce the calorie eating then this should work out just fine. I have tried it and for me that is working fine so far. So people should consider drinking this combination every morning and who knows this may work out for them. Most of the people who tried it experienced the fat burning.

April 15, 2017 at 6:30 pm

I always drink warm water but when it gets hot most specially during summer, I love to drink the cold water. When I drink warm water, I am also adding a cucumber and lemon juice to neutralize the flavor of the water and to release the needed nutrients for our body’s immune system. It also helps in the detoxification of our body as cucumber is the source of vitamin k and molybdenum. They also contain the important nail health-promoting mineral silica, good source of potassium, copper, manganese, vitamin c, phosphorus, magnesium, biotin and vitamin B1.

April 16, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I like this article and what you have said is actually very true. I used to have that habit of drinking warm water until someone told me that warm water is not good for my health. But that was their opinion for me i have always known that warm water clears your system, it cuts weight and fat, i know it also does many other things which is true. Its just that sometim3s it may be uncomfortable to drink warm water during summer because the hot weather and warm water doesn’t go down very well. But i second everything that has been written out. Its actually a good idea to drink warm water especially in the morning before you take anything.

April 23, 2018 at 12:44 am

I drink warm water before I go to sleep, and lukewarm water when I wake up. I believe it helps my well being, and stops any types of bad dreams. Plus when I wake up, and drink the water it helps me be alert, and oriented when I need it most. Thanks for the information, cheers!