Author Posts

May 2, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Being in love or relationship is the wonderful feeling, but It does not matter how hard you try to keep the relationship going, how much love you can give but at the end of the day its just not enough. However finally I have realized that there is something not enough and there is nothing wrong with me. In today’s world loyalty is hard to find and everyone is confused because we got so many options. Thanks to the social media or we just messed up. Finally nobody wanted to be an option for someone who is your priority. Whats your story? #LastRelationshipTaughtMe

May 3, 2016 at 9:36 am

It taught me that trust once broken is difficult to bring back. It takes courage to make things right and you can never blame the other person even if they are the ones who left because somewhere along the way, you also contributed to what happened. It also taught me to move on quietly without expectations, to respect the decision of the other and to forgive.

May 3, 2016 at 2:43 pm

It taught me that Love is not what you say Love is what you do! to love is easy but to stick to it is difficult.

Sincerity and loyalty has to be on both sides. once you have started living with each other like after marriage then you actually get to know about each other and once two people have decided to spend their life together they should accept each other with all the faults and flaws, one sided compromise does not not take relationship to any further.

well i also believe that there is lack of patience between couples and we do have options but to trust anyone is really difficult theses days especially after a broken marriage experience.

to keep the relationship going requires a lot of tolerance but i think when two people really want to live with each other, they live no matter what comes their way!

May 3, 2016 at 2:50 pm

i have been through a very bad marriage experience but now i believe that whatever happens, happens for a reason and it was good for me and you should forgive the people who have wronged you but do not forget because forgiving brings you inner peace and not forgetting makes you remember the lesson learned through that experience.

May 5, 2016 at 4:49 am

My last relationship taught me that saying I love you is not enough. Relationship should be 50/50, comes with give and take, caring, respect, communication, and accepting. I was in a relationship where “I love you” is like paying rent or paying insurance monthly, repeatedly said but all hollow. There was only one sided and the taker takes, then the giver gives!

May 5, 2016 at 5:11 am

Being in love really gives you happy days and lonely days but it is just part of the imperfect relationship. I guess what makes me learned from past relationship is trust. I need to give trust to my partner because if I am doubting him always, he will get bored with me and might not put trust on me too. I also learned to give not only to receive.

May 5, 2016 at 11:55 am

Life is so complicated that most of the gime people just dont know where to go to or to what to decide one.  There ared events in our lives that happen for a reason. They may have caused us pain but taught us an important lesson as well,  and that is,  TO LOVE OURSELVES FIRST BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE.

Bitter-sweet life…. That’s all I could say. But what really matters is that we were able to let go of the pain and moved on.

May 6, 2016 at 1:52 am

I think what my last relationship taught me is that you cannot always trust the people you think you can. Some people are so good at lying and telling you exactly what you want to hear. Finding out that the whole relationship is all based on lies is a very hard thing to accept even though it has been quite a while. It was more painful than anything I had ever experienced and I know that it has changed me. Not only is it hard to trust other people, but it also is hard to trust myself. I no longer trust my judgment and question everything that I think is true about someone. I am sure one day it will change and I will be able to trust again.

May 8, 2016 at 11:32 pm

From my last relationship I learned the hard way that if he cheats on you once he will do it again.

May 10, 2016 at 6:19 pm

I learnt that being in a relationship is harder than it sounds. Accepting another person,learning to live together and trying to not step on each others toes is not easy at all

May 11, 2016 at 1:14 pm

@Rameez I have just one real relationship so I guess I learned nothing much. I did not have the chance of learning as I had no option of comparing in between my two such relations 🙂

September 2, 2016 at 2:24 pm

My last relationship has taught me so many things that when i look back i tend to ask myself what the hell was i thinking by sitting there and doing nothing. Honestly love is not easy to maintain but you can. anyway i learned not to trust too much because you will be betrayed somehow. then i also learned it’s always good to say or talk about anything that bothers you, do not hold it back in the hope that  your partner will change,wrong move because they will take advantage of your being quiet. Never give your 100% attention to a long distance relationships someone can take you for granted when they know that you far away and do whatever pleases them, be there be true to yourself and be open at the same time be cautious you could be wasting your time with someone who is not serious. i have much more but those are the most crucial

September 2, 2016 at 2:44 pm

My first and latest relationship I have had is the same. It doesn’t change. It only improves and becomes even better. My wife and I had been married for 44 years. We had maintained our good relationship. We’re faithful to each other. Any misunderstanding between us, we settle it right away. We never sleep with our problem. We never harbor grudges between us. We set a good example for our children.

Our best weapon when we are confused is to kneel down together and pray fervently. Then we will be surprised what the Lord has done to us. We have the peace of mind. We feel the inner happiness within us. Our membership in the Church becomes strong. We never backslide. We keep on moving forward by keeping the commandments and laws of God. Our relationship has led us to believe that our family could be together forever.

September 28, 2016 at 11:29 pm

I have learned that men/women are just human and most are not trustworthy no matter what comes out of their mouth. You can live with a man that you think you know 100% only to find out that the man has been cheating on you, your whole entire marriage. How does one suppose to feel about that? It makes the woman think something is wrong with her. Maybe she is at fault. But after many years of being alone, I have come to the conclusion that nothing is wrong with me. Something is wrong with him. Maybe it was something he saw while growing up or he just wasn’t “man” enough. Either way, I found that I am a much better person without him.

I am able to have friends now. I can communicate with my family members if I want to. I can come and go as I please without having to tell anyone anything. But now my only problem is I don’t have trust in men. Since I went through all that hell with my ex-husband now I don’t trust any man.