Author Posts

December 19, 2016 at 11:48 am

Most of the people tell a lie at homed and out of homes I do not know why? but it is a fact that lie has some urgent benefits. I have seen in courts people tell a lie but the judges know it but they do not take action against it knowingly. In politics he leaders tell a lie to the nation but no body pays any attention to it. In religions the religious peoples tell a lie but no body takes action against t.

The holy prophets have told the whole truth before the people but after the prophets leave the earth they cunning religious peoples change God’s Commandments but no one takes step against it because all religious people have the support of clever and cunning political leaders. Actually behind the curtain religious peoples are running the whole world dividing the people into groups.

People are drinking wine but in all holy books its forbidden even the priests drink, mullas drink and Gurus drink, what is this? It is nothing but political

corruption under the leadership of religious leaders. The whole religions have turned into tradition and all religions have lost their meaning and spiritual aspects on earth. We all are born to die but we do not think.

March 6, 2017 at 12:11 pm

You have written a beautiful article.I am really impressed.Single word from your post is right.I am totally agree with you.Noboday takes action against them.Thanks to media,these days they show viral news and those news helps to people.But in politics media is not doing their job with all loyalties.