Author Posts

May 23, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Do you believe that who choose to be your partner was destined to be with you from the time you were born?

Years before getting married you get to meet so many people.  Some just pass by while others stay awhile.  And then some would want to hang on with you for good.  For so many months or years that you have been with this person,  you suddenly feel that it was time to seal the love with marriage.

• Years after,  one of your ex’s came back asking to bd given another chance.  You look through your life with your marriage and realize that it wasn’t a bed of roses all the time.  Your ex offers you the heaven and the earth.  You were swept off your feet with his sweet talk. But where could this lead you to?

We meet people for a reason.  Sometimes the reasons are unclear.  But when such things happen,  you shoild never allow yourself to doubt the love that you have for your spouse.

A different situation- same person comes back to you to ask for another chance.  It may be your way out of the unhappy marriage.  BUT,  will you use this person to hide the pain that you are feeling?

May 23, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Ufff. One more of those…

No, I don’t believe that partners are destined, first because we are not all that different from one another, second it is a superstition that has no grounds in reality. Also, it is much easier to keep a person whom you are in love with a fairly semi-romantic emotional blender like that afoot. Because, the destiny wants it…

Dragging that loving person for years before you actually honor her ( or him)  to marry  sounds like a  disrespect from my point of the view. Unless you are together from the childhood then it is quite okay.

We meet various people because they are there. As for a doubt, if you have a reason to doubt you might ask your spouse and yourself why and work a little bit on your marriage, because it is clear as a day that things are not very merry.

There is no second chance, if you glue back that mirror you will still see the  cracks in the reflection.

It also sounds so desperate, when you chose a broken record with so many better options around.

World is so big, there are so many women and men out there, don’t waste your hilariously short fragile human life onto an emotional leech who will use you, abuse you and effortlessly make you believe it is your destiny.

May 23, 2016 at 4:44 pm

It is not my story.  Was just trying to share a situation.  But I do agree with what you said. Things happen because we allow them to happen.  A weak personality often makes the wrong decisions without realizing the possibler consequences and trying to put reason on what they have done

May 24, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I don’t know if we are destined as a partner in life, as husband and wife for time and eternity. But we believe in that possibility for if we want to we could be sealed for time and eternity. What I mean here is the spiritual implication that if the man and the woman had bound themselves to a marriage to live together till death do they depart. There is also a possibility that they would be living together forever to a sacred temple ordinance for that matter.

May 24, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@nakitakona13 Iguess life is just too complicated.  Things happen when we allow it to happen.  And we should stand by our decisions because we are the ones who will either be successful or become a failure. Nevertheless,  life is full of lessons which we must all understand.

June 1, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Sometimes I think everything is fated or destined to rise, but eventually come to believe that we give birth to these fools we call only in a certain way destiny.

However, if we did not have a book of life which unite us with the destiny that we meet do not think that would be something magical.

Eventually, it may be a relationship that we enjoy to the end of life, a dream that we are trapped.

Destiny is not a coincidence but something that gives us life force that we live.