Author Posts

March 27, 2017 at 10:05 pm

A man married a beautiful girl. He loved her very much. One day she developed a skin disease. Slowly she started to lose her beauty. It so happened that one day her husband left for a tour. While returning he met with an accident and lost his eyesight. However their married life continued as usual. But as days passed she lost her beauty gradually. Blind husband did not know this and there  was not any difference in their married life. He continued to love her and she also loved him very much.

One day she died. Her death brought him great sorrow.

He finished all her last rites and wanted to leave that town.

A man from behind called and said, now how will you be able to walk all alone? All these days your wife used to help you.

He replied, I am not blind. I was acting,  because if she knew l could see her ugliness it would have pained her more than her disease. So I pretended to be blind. She was a very good wife. I only wanted to keep her happy.

Moral:- *Some times it is good for us to act blind and ignore one another’s short comings, in order to be happy*

*No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth. That’s the spirit of FORGIVENESS.*

*Even though the eyes don’t see each other, they see things together, blink simultaneously and cry together. That’s UNITY.”*

*May God grant us all the spirit of forgiveness, unity and togetherness*.

1. _”Alone I can ‘Say’ but together we can ‘Talk’._

2. _”Alone I can ‘Enjoy’ but together we can Celebrate_

3.  _’Alone I can ‘Smile’ but together we can ‘Laugh’._

*That’s the BEAUTY of Human Relations. We are nothing without each other*

*STAY CONNECTED*

*QUOTE OF THE DAY*

The razor blade is sharp but can’t cut a tree; the axe is strong but can’t cut the hair._

March 28, 2017 at 4:22 am

Very inspiring story and nice quotations.

Lucky is a wife who has a husband that could love and admire her until death. To love her despite the imperfections discovered or developed during the marriage.

This is the promise that every husband and wife
proclaimed to each other in matrimony.