Author Posts

November 17, 2016 at 9:32 am

Does the size of family affect the relationship of a married couple?

What will be your advice to the next generation – having a small or a big family?

November 17, 2016 at 10:23 am

Yes and No, the reason  I answer yes or no. Let me use the part of the country as example, there is a lady in the community were am staying, someone came to asked her hand in marriage then lady refused and said she don’t want marry this community because her family and relations where all over the places, the lady said that she prefer to marry nobody no her, this lady feel uncomfortable to marry were she from. Yes size of family affect new marry couple positive when the family is lovely family and make you to fill at home, sometimes the family affect the marry couple in way the new couple will fill uncomfortable this for a larger family some will love you some will hate you and you as a new couple you will be trying within power to draw everyone closer to yourself as a new member of a larger family, small family with a new marry couple in this place is were the new family will fill at home because the new marry couple has nothing to worry about here they made feel at home and come, also have many roll to play in the small family, like taking care of your in-laws and make them to be happy with you always.

November 17, 2016 at 10:32 am

Thank you for your insights, @elomikechukwu!

November 17, 2016 at 3:58 pm

@Jonalyn Durante, the size of the family never affects the parents for they both agreed to have many or few children. Husband and wife would surely discuss if they want to have a big family. This time, prices are above the head, therefore, it is expected that both husband and wife prefer to have only one or two children.

My friends conducted a research study about parents reaction to big and small family, and most of their answers differ. Many like to have only two, others many and others one child .

Fortunately, our family is big and we are so proud to have many of us, so enjoyable and there is always teamwork. Having a big family size is also based on the pocket of the parents if can afford to have many, or not.

DSCF5214

Photo image of my big friends in Auckland , New Zealand.

November 17, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Yes, the size of the family definitely effects on the relation…No matter how good you are and how adjustable your partner is..some time or the other, we definitely feel irritated because of the huge number LOL

November 17, 2016 at 5:44 pm

My child learn to value wisdom while you are young, and you will still be able to find her when you grow old. Works as hard to find wisdom as a farmer works to plough and sow his fields, then you can expect a good harvest you will have to work at it for a while. But you will soon be enjoying what you have earned. Undisciplined people find wisdom’s demands too hard and don’t have enough determination to meet them. Her requirements are a burden heavier than they are willing to bear, and they quickly lay them aside. Disciple and not many are able discipline themself.

My child, listen to me and take my advice. Put wisdom’s chains round your feet and her yoke round your neck. Carry her on your shoulder and dont be resentful of her bonds. Follow wisdom and keep to her ways with all your heart. Go looking for her, and she will reveal herself to you. Take hold of her and dont let her go. Then you will discover the peace of mind she offers, and she will become your joy. The signs of slavery you wear will become signs of royal majesty. Her chains will be your protection, and you will wear her yoke like a magnificent robe. You will wear wisdom like a splendid crown.

My child, you can learn if you want to. You can be clever if you are determined to be. If you are willing to listen, you will learn and become wise. Go where the old people are. Find someone who is wise, and stay with him. Be ready to listen when religious people speak, and don’t miss anything that shows insight. If you find someone with understanding, get up early to call on him; wear out his doorstep with your visits.

November 17, 2016 at 8:31 pm

For me, family size, big or small doesn’t  affect the relationship of a married couple. A couple may stay longer as long as they

A couple may stay longer as long as they have enough love with each other. The size of their family doesn’t matter as long as they know how to balance every aspect of their lives.

They may also break their family, either a big family or small if they do not know how to manage their relationship.

To the new couples, we must know how to give and take when it comes to everything.

November 17, 2016 at 11:47 pm

No i don’t think the size of the family matters at all. What matters is how people relate. Anyway i will speak from my point of view and my family. In my family we are very few right now we are only 5 people. My mum sister and two brothers. We are auch a small family but we get along pretty well. small families are easier to manage and also easier to reach. if anything is be decided it is easier to come to a solution than having a big family. big families sometimes when a crisis comes up gettjng people to gether becomes so hard.thus bringing complications and misunderstandings. As for interferring with a marriage it really doesnt matter this is something that is discussed between the cuople. That way no family member will have th3 time or the odacity to.come and say something without èven asking

November 18, 2016 at 10:44 am

I think it depends on the couple. The most important thing is to take the word responsibility in having a family, either big or small. The basic needs should be provided since it is the core of staying alive in this world.

November 18, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Family be small or great family is family. Keep in mind, you can get marriage on the ground of money or love or family but to lead a successful married life is an art.  Just like take the charge the state is easy but to run the state is tough. To love is easy but to maintain love is tough.

Just like creation of children are easy to bringing them up is a difficult task for the newly married couple.

Family must be short so that the parents could care them honestly and carefully could educate them and could make them  the citizen of the country.

It your children do not do this on growing up your night love labor wastes.

November 28, 2016 at 3:08 am

I would prefer neither a big nor a small family rather I would love a medium sized family.

I second jhsayyar and totally agree with him. It is all about maintaining a family and the size does not matter. If you are able enough to maintain a large family, you should have it and vice versa. 

March 6, 2017 at 12:51 pm

I will suggest small family.I also have small family.The reason i am not prefering big family is time and money.If we do not give time and all facilities to family ,it will not be good for whole family.

March 6, 2017 at 2:32 pm

yes, it is true size of the family has the direct influence on our growth. For example a middle class family having five to six members would face many issues right from studies to marriage. I am sure that the family would suffer due to scarcity of money and hence it is highly essential to limit the numbers by the parents keeping future in our mind

March 6, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I think as long as one has family it matters. Not having family can be bad. No having kids can be even bad. Not having anyone to call family is worst. I think based on that experience I can tell you small or big family does not matter. You just need to have few people around. I wonder how many people who do not  have would appreciate having anyone around. That’s what I think though because I experienced that part.

March 18, 2017 at 9:05 pm

I think it depends on the couple whether they can handle lots of children or just one or two. I personally will only be able to handle two children maximum because I have very little patience, and more than two children would drive me insane. I think it also depends on your financial situation and how many children you can afford to support and raise.