Author Posts

October 28, 2016 at 10:23 am

I did not know what title I should give this post but I hope this one will do just fine.  there ar3 so many people who live with people who are very quiet, they hardly talk not unless they are talked too. and sometimes I ask myself who is better off being quiet is it the man or the woman. let’s say you have a husband or a wife who doesn’t open up to you, how do you deal with the situation, imagine that you are also a quiet person if no one talks then you end up in silence. it can be a really boring relationship. how do you get round it.

October 28, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Well i’m a quiet person myself, but i’m a great listener. It’s not that i don’t talk i just talk less than my partner and i don’t think she minds. I do my input in conversations and i also start conversations. So while others say talk like 10 min with 3 min being meaningfull topics, i will talk 5 min with 3 min being meaningfull conversation. So if but differently we just understand the essence of the conversation because we are great listeners and only talk about the essence of the conversation.

October 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Anitah , my forum fellow you say right there are many peoples who talk less and listen more is the best law to follow to avoid any type of conflict. But you must keep in mind that there are three types of peoples on this earth from the very beginning.

1. Average Mind

Average mind always talk about peoples or things wherever they go and sit. They will discuss celebrities, great men, politicians, beautiful men and women, beloved;s beauty….such peoples are called average mind who are born to praise others.

2. Great Mind

Great minds always talk about events such as accidents, any important incident, any political event, any love affair, any murder, any conspiracy very where they and sit. Such peoples are born for rumors on earth. They provide information to others.

3. The Greatest Mind

It is aid that the greatest mind act silent and discuss ideas always. They know every thing but they think to solve the solution of the problem faced by some one. They are the beat friends of the society and peoples. They never discuss event, nor peoples nor beauty nor any other things…they just discuss new ideas useful for the society.

But acting silence is not the sign of wise men it rests on the peoples’ education and degrees and knowledge. Those who have great knowledge always remain silence because they cannot understand what they know because they education less.

October 29, 2016 at 8:45 am

The psychoanalysts classify the people according to their dominant behavior. That is why we have this type of people who are silent. They seldom open their mouth to speak for they are too reserved. Their activity is limited to what they want to participate. And these psychoanalysts I have mentioned studied them and they have tools or techniques on how to handle them. But for us as an ordinary person who often misunderstands them and we fail to deal them accordingly. Instead of helping them to be active, to be vocal, we worsen the situation by imposing them the discipline which instead of assisting them, they become a problem.

The other two classifications of a person based on his behavior are extrovert and ambivert. People  who are too vocal, love companionship of others and usually could lead the group belong to the extrovert type of people. And those who could handle everyone, who could adjust himself to any situation is ambivert. He has both the traits of an extrovert and ambivert. And these people are also very successful in their lives.