Author Posts

January 2, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Women use lipsticks of different kinds daily without knowing its effect on health because women want beauty not health but beauty to attract others’ attention and nothing else.

Women must now that lead is the main ingredient of lipstick and lead is a position that gathered in human blood due to lack of calcium level in human blood. The research shows that in lipsticks nine toxic heavy metals are used as chromium, manganese, aluminum, and lead all these are toxic and dangerous metal for health but women are fond of beauty not health.

If any woman uses lipstick 14 times a day they ingest 87 milligrams heavy poisonous minerals through lips. Aluminum is used in lipsticks to lip glosses Our lips are thin and sensitive that is why they affect most due to poisonous heavy metals that women eat through lipsticks. 

January 5, 2017 at 2:08 am

@ jhsayyar : Sir. you highlighted a serious issue about health but I am afraid to say that women are not supposed to consider such type of information about their health. They are not meant to consider the severity of the issue. They use a lot of chemicals on daily basis and all chemicals pose a serious threat to their health. 

There is a long list. I hope you write a complete post on this issue and post it on different websites. I shall share the same on other social media site. We can play our role by doing so. This is all what we can do. We just can raise our voice to share knowledge and information about health.

January 5, 2017 at 8:18 am

This topic is such a good reminder to every girls, ladies, and women who are usually using lipsticks and other cosmetics for the face and body.

We must aware of the side effects or disadvantages of every chemical we are using.

There are always some precautions before using such products. However, don’t always rely on those precautions. It is better to wear your natural beauty.

Other thing is, for us to have a beautiful face and body, we should consider eating healthy diets.

January 5, 2017 at 11:45 am

Thanks for reading the post and we must make aware of ladies in suing cosmetics on daily basis is dangerous for their health in spite  of this ladies death ratio is less than male because ladies are God species’ protectors that is why God bless them in all walk of life.

I will write a full post of the use of lisp sticks and its danger to women who use daily lipstick to mar their natural face beauty.

January 7, 2017 at 6:38 pm

This is areally good topic to put out there. We as women love to look good and pretty all the time regardless of what we put on or what we wear. I was also rwading an article on the poisonous chemicals that are used to make lipsticks. Others say that the lead is usually in red lipsticks only but i guess its in all lipsticks. And another thing, we all know that the stuff we put on our bodies all has some kind of chemical in them. Lets look at lotions, creams, hair oils and the like there are very few of this products that are natural 80% is all cgemical. And its funny but most women would ratger use the chemicals than use the natural thing. We want fast results in that when i apply this cream it should be able to give me the results that i desire lets say in a week. This are also chemicals that are getting into our body systems throygh tge skin.its quite unfortunate that this is the way that we have decided to take

January 8, 2017 at 2:05 pm

That is true friend excessive use of lipstick can cause something malicious to women’s health. Like me, what I feel every evening when I reached home, painful,lips. There are actually lipstick that are dangerous like lipstick made from China. You will surely get sick if use or buy their lipstick. I bought lipstick made from China when I was teaching in China only to have my lips bulged like a bubble gum that is blown by a lip.After that experience, I promise not to buy any product made from China.

The best lipstick is REVLON.It is expensive but play no havoc to the human lips. I read about research studies on lipstick and only from Revlon where a user of a lipstick is safe. Do not but cheap lipstick .Do not buy lipstick called non-washable for that kind causes cancer to the lips.

Foremost, before going to sleep, the lips must be washed thoroughly with water to erase the marks in such away, the whole night you are free from bad radicals that may harm your lips. You bet.

February 1, 2017 at 2:29 pm

I only use those brand that were proven and tested to have none of those ingredients that have lead. I read the ingredients used.

14 times in a day os using lipstick. Oh my, that’s a lot! I only use it 3 times a day. One when I go to the office, next is after eating lunch and the next one will be after eating my afternoon snack.

I have been using lipstick since I started working when I was already 22. I am now 57 and is still using lipstick. ALthough, my lips is already a bit pale from using lipstick for many years already.

February 1, 2017 at 2:33 pm

My hubby’s auntie has lots of new lipsticks which she gave to us, when she arrived from the US. Upon scrutinizing one, I have read that they are made in China.

So, I researched about this kind of lipstick and read all its ingredients. So far, they don’t have those chemicals that emits lead.

What is nice is that they are light on the lips because they have aloe vera.

Though, whenever I arrive home from work, I would immediately wipe my lipstick.

February 3, 2017 at 10:25 am

Personally speaking, I am not into putting lipstick since I am not that kind of person but since my younger sister is very into using lipstick specially the bloody red tint, I got curious of what is the content of the lipstick she is using. As I have read and heard on the news that we must be conscious with products coming from different countries specially those products from CHINA. We all know that they have been known for producing products that are from plastics. A good example of which is they made a cabbage from just mixing synthetic materials, with that being said what more can you expect of them in producing cosmetic products.

On the other hand, any thing n excess can have negative effect on once life.

February 3, 2017 at 10:29 am

Every one should be a critic in every thing they use specially with the things they apply on their skin which is the first line defense in a persons health. May it be on lipstick they put on, blush on to their cheeks or just the lotions they apply onto their skins every night because even the minimum content that is absorb by our skin my cause harm to our health.

February 9, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I’m avid user of cosmetics especially lip sticks ever since my college days my professor encourages us to were lip sticks for our internship she would not allow us to look plain while working, but I don’t usually use them in those time what triggered me to used lip sticks almost everyday when I started working part-time at Mcdonald’s wherein proper make up’s should be worn at all times. I for one only use lip sticks that are safe, I only got really scared on using cosmetics when my sister bought me a handful of them that triggered growth of acne on my face the only thing that cleared them away was Mary Kay products which are expensive but surely effective (now I’m just promoting the brand name LOL).

February 10, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Mary Kay products are so expensive indeed. I only got one, because I would like to experience and compare it with my other present lipsticks, some of Fuller Life, Maybelline , Revlon and Zalan.

However, I found out that they are not about the brand but of the ingredients therein. Would you believe that Zalan is made from China and is from my hubby’s auntie who came from the US to be home for good with us. Since It is made from China, I was doubtful that it would bring damage to my lips. But no, it was the best for me amongst those that I have tested. It is light and it has aloe vera.

I read all its ingredients and find them to be those safe ingredients.

I guess, you just have a sensitive skin.

March 6, 2017 at 11:56 am

Thanks for telling us in deatil.Women are really do not think about their health.They just want to look beautiful.Sometimes most of the women dont put on make up before going to bed.It is also not good for their skin.