Author Posts

May 19, 2016 at 7:32 am

I am sure that this can really be a means of letting your chest free all that has been “clogging” there for the longest time.

We treat people as fair as possible si we may be treated the same way.  But how do you handle people who just have the knack of acting like a boss at times yet coukd be the best people to turn to when you may be in trouble?

There are certain people in my life that could be,  well,  a bit pushy on things that they want. But instead of them doing it on their,  the convenience of just calling me or texting me seem to be their only option.  I mean I am glad to help in anyway,  but to call the cable service to have their subscription terminated or to book them a flight or to call someone to ask something….. I could go on.  Sometimes,  I would just get irritated with the smallest things that they can possibly do and yet they choose me to handle it all the time.  Mayb for some,  it is like being proud to be always relied on. But they are not crippled,  disabled or ignorant not to be abld to make things happen for them.

June 1, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Most people always keep asking the impossible, but never about whether or not we can achieve.

I never said that I will not turn to help people or that I’m not help but I will never try to exaggerate, it seems a bit absurd to do that.

Although if you I am thinking better, some if they will stretch a hand on all or more than that, it counts when you help or who help.

June 2, 2016 at 1:54 am

I’m a helping kind of person as well, but there are certain things that another person can’t help some one with.  Some times people make excuses for NOT doing some thing as well.  They really can do it, but they might use the “I’m too old” or “I can’t do this” when in actuality they can do it!!

June 10, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Sometimes..the way you treat yourself give people the opportunity to mess someone personality…to avoid that…present youself in a proper way you will like to be address

June 12, 2016 at 7:48 am

People often get used to you doing that because they know you will not say NO to them, that is why we should learn to say NO to some circumstance. I should be telling that to myself too because I am a person who are doing a lot of things/favor to other people, friend and strangers. There is always a time that you can accept task because you have time for it, but I hope these people know that the time is not all the time.

June 12, 2016 at 4:53 pm

I try to accept people the way they are, even though it is not always working well. If a person is pushy, that bothers me for sure, but only for a short time, and then I forget and ignore what happened.

Of course, you can try to influence people for the better, but not everybody will be willing to listen to your advice. Most people just don’t want to cooperate.

June 4, 2017 at 6:27 am

Yes, people use all kinds of excuses of why they can’t do this or can’t do that but If u put ur mind to it anyone can handle their own. That’s why their is a such think called independent meanin take care of your own and  do not worry about anybody else. U can give people advice, you can be there as much as u can but its up to them to either take your advice or try an figure it out on there. I mean you can only do so much.