Author Posts

March 20, 2017 at 1:08 am

My favorite song at the moment is Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake, it’s such a feel good song. I can’t stop dancing and singing when I listen to it. I heard it while watching the movie Trolls and had to download it straight away, I will probably be sick of it in a few weeks when I have listened to it hundreds of times.

March 21, 2017 at 1:27 am

By mentioning that song you reminded me of the Happy song.

β™₯ Pharrell Williams – Happy (Official Music Video) πŸ™‚

May 13, 2017 at 8:06 am

This is a question that I just can’t stop answering. Found another song. It’s called β€œAlways”. This is one of the most beautiful love songs I’ve ever heard. I don’t know if this lady is a new artist, but she’s new to me. Her name is Lara Fabian. She also wrote the lyrics.Β  If you listen to her sing this song, you’ll fall in love!Β  πŸ™‚ <3

( https://youtu.be/liGNxwmYrYc )

May 13, 2017 at 9:19 am

I like mellow, rock, slow rock, metal songs, and music of Beethoven, Mozart.

June 2, 2017 at 3:28 am

wow! This thread makes me realize that I’ve been gone for a long time. Hehe! By the way, anyone here who listens to Colton Dixon songs? His songs are Christian songs and they’re pretty wonderful plus the fact that he’s good looking πŸ˜‰ I love his songs supeeeerrr! His song “Never Gone” was his first song I fell in love with. Try listening to it too and share what you think about it. πŸ™‚