Author Posts

April 26, 2017 at 6:16 am

On Google Plus they have posts that are grouped as “What’s Hot and Recommended”. They say if you want to keep up on G+ you should check on what’s in the stream. Don’t know how the posts got selected but one time Tina Turner was in there!

This lady doesn’t even do concerts or make records any more!! Her last concert was in Austin, Texas. (I think.) The last time I saw her on the television – she was being interviewed on “60 Minutes” by Dan Rather. That was back in 2000 and for sure it was a memorable event for me. He came to her home for the interview and when she greeted him, he said she looked like she was only 19 years old!

GRRRR … !!! Made me so jealous! Cause it was true! She looked fabulous!! Anyway … got over my jealous rage quickly. Can’t hate on Tina Turner. She’s ma gurl!! Also … can’t really argue with whoever and whatever AI tool put her in the category for “What’s Hot and Recommended”, even though she’s retired.

Frankly, I think Ms. Turner should be put in a grouping for “Who’s Still Fine and Fabulous!!”  🙂

Tina-Turner

Tina Turner What’s Age got to Do with It by PhotoGraphicdesign

Digital Art / Drawings & Paintings / Pop Art

©2008-2015 PhotoGraphicdesign

P120405ED-0209President George W. Bush congratulates Tina Turner during a reception for the Kennedy Center Honors in the East Room of the White House Sunday, Dec. 4, 2005. From left, the honorees are singer Tony Bennett, dancer Suzanne Farrell, actress Julie Harris, actor Robert Redford and singer Tina Turner. White House photo by Eric Draper

P120405ED-0209 President George W. Bush congratulates Tina Turner during a reception for the Kennedy Center Honors in the East Room of the White House Sunday, Dec. 4, 2005. From left, the honorees are singer Tony Bennett, dancer Suzanne Farrell, actress Julie Harris, actor Robert Redford and singer Tina Turner. White House photo by Eric Draper  (Image credit: Wikimedia Commons)

May 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Well, I had to agree with you that Tina Turner is not at all aging and she looks even more fabulous and she will be more suited for the saying, “Age is just a number.” I don’t know much about her and I just googled about her now and found that she is a singer cum actress and also a dancer who has an outstanding career and made her strong impression in the hearts of the millions. It is really good to know that she is a very strong lady and also an inspirational icon for many young girls and generations to come.

She doesn’t look like she is 77 and true to the statement she looks fabulously like a 19-year-old. 🙂

May 6, 2017 at 7:19 pm

haripriya – Thanks.  Just signed in.  Glad to get some feedback on this post.  Ms. Turner is really is a cool lady!

I love posting to this LB group and also reading other people’s posts.  Wish I had more time and a faster Internet service.  I could view and respond to a lot more.

Happy Saturday!   If you’re into cats, Happy Caturday!  (Not a cat person but I try to remember my cat loving friends. 🙂 )

Saturday | Forward this Image

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Treathyl FOX.