Author Posts

May 19, 2016 at 6:50 am

I have often thought about further my education on-line instead of going to a college or vocational school.  As with every thing schooling costs and I wonder if you could get grants to help pay for on-line courses?

Anyway, what do you think of getting college credits/courses on-line?

May 19, 2016 at 7:07 am

I did my master’s online and if anything, it was harder than classes I took in a classroom.  People think online degrees are goof off courses, no way.  I had to write so many papers and do so many creative projects each week that I considered dropping out so many times.  I actually had to take an extension on one final course project due to stress.

May 19, 2016 at 7:27 am

I don’t know whether you can get grants for online courses.

However, I had took up Secretarial online course before, had to pay cash and when I paid full amount, I got 20% discount for that.

Maybe you could write an email to the Ministry of Education for help.

However, I doubt online courses are entitled for grants.

Usually, grants are for students studying at college or university like my teenager.

She had the tuition grant for a few Ks and she is required to pay back after she started work.

Hence, this is a good chance to work first and pay later.

What course are you planning to study online?

September 8, 2016 at 4:52 pm

@bestwriter, I think there is no scholarship for an on line learning. I also notice that the tuition on line is higher than the normal education. You try to browse many websites.Who  knows you van encounter a very nice site.Education never ends, does not  cease and it is always expensive, for that is only shirt term curse. I already finished 1 undergrad, two masters and one doctorate related at Algebra and Physics.