Author Posts

May 17, 2016 at 7:54 am

Here are some closeup pics of our beautiful puppy loves. First, we have our amazingly perfect white Boxer girl, Sugar Love. Next, we have our cuddly adorable little Norfolk Terrier mix male, Kirby Max. And, our latest addition to the family is our sweet playful Chug boy, Edgar Allan. We love these babies so very much!

11138589_1079433635405645_4048727679606110129_n

KirbyMax (2)

13232942_1329000320448974_8868727386115836423_n

May 17, 2016 at 8:59 am

so cute pups!

You kept 3 pups in your home?

Don’t they fight often?

Isn’t it difficult to feed 3 pups at the same time?

Do they eat the same food?

I am curious.

In the past, my mom kept 6 pups since the mother dog ( bitch) gave birth to 6 of them.

It was a real headache to keep 6 of them in line. They would squabble and fight over the mum’s nipples, not to mention dog food.

However, pups are really cute when they are young. I love their yelping sounds.

So adorable

May 17, 2016 at 9:35 am

Thank you so much! I actually had the Boxer for two years before I got the other two. Then I got my Kirby in January of this year and my Edgar at the end of March of this year. They do not fight. They play a lot! They are all inside dogs and all housebroken. I did not get any of them as puppies though. When I got Sugar, she was almost 4 years old and I got the boys when they were both 2 years old. I feed them all the same type of food, but I do feed each of them in a separate room. None of them have ever had any food aggression though, I just feed them separately to ensure that they all get to eat all of their own food out of their own bowls and that the food isn’t hogged up by one or two of them.

May 26, 2016 at 11:54 am

This is the pic of my pug Doodle. He is five years old now and is sleeping most of the time. I have read somewhere that pugs are very lazy and Doodle is no exception.

May 29, 2016 at 7:37 pm

I have five dogs and I will look for their pictures to share, if not now, in the future. You have a very cute puppies and I love the close up pictures. My dogs will fight on each other and we can’t stop it, it is inevitable because of different personalities. I also know they are jealous on each other, trying to get the attention of my parents and me as well.

May 29, 2016 at 7:44 pm

@ Grecy Garcia  five dogs? Wow! How do you manage to take care of them with your offline job and online work? I remember you mentioning that you can’t meditate due to the dogs in the house…No wonders 🙂

I want to add the pic of my dog in this thread but somehow not able to do it. I am using a pic within the required image size. Wonder what’s wrong!

November 24, 2016 at 9:21 am

peachpurple, I have three dogs in the same home and they got along just fine. I do have two separate bowls for the dogs to eat out of when they get hungry. But they usually get along and don’t’ normally eat at the same time unless I make them something special. When I was a kid we had 5 dogs and 3 cats that all lived in the same house. Everyone got along. So it all depends on how the humans raise the animals. Just like now, my three dogs get along with the cats we have outside. They just don’t like stray dogs coming around.