Author Posts

October 15, 2016 at 1:43 pm

I never watch horror movie alone. I am scared. I cannot sleep right away if watch a horror show. I prefer to watch love and romances in watch alone hehehehe, it is so relaxing and giving me much comfort though alone. Horror show is only good if you have companions watching it , so there will be corroboration of your shouts and screams. I shout and scream if watch a horror movie.

What about you, do you watch horror show if alone in your home? I bet.

October 15, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I don’t like watching horror movies at all. They don’t make me relaxed or anything like that. It just brings me a lot of fear that I can’t even slèep properly so what’s the use. I would rather watch comedies and romantic movies or true stories, something that will bring me joy and teach me some lessons in life.

October 16, 2016 at 1:08 pm

@Anitah Gimase, I agree with you, but I can watch horror in a movie house with group of friends so many will shout in scare hahahahaha. I experienced it during college, there were 40 of us all friends watching a horror movie ” Vampire” and we were so thrilled , then to follow he trill extreme chill from fear. That was a funny moment in my life shouting in scare .After we watched the movie we all laughed for we could still hear each others’ scream in horror. That was my last watch of a horror movie after graduation all my friends spread anywhere to look for a job.LOL.

October 18, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Lol, I love watching romance movies.  There is a channel called “Hallmark” that has a lot of romance movies playing on it, and it seems like I watch that channel all the time.  Every now and then I might watch something else, but rarely.

I never watch scary movies, even if I am with a group of people and they are watching a horror flick, I don’t watch, I’ll do other things that I have to do.

I remember living with a group of people, and every single night/early morning they would sit around and watch scary movies, one right after the other.  They would scream and yell.  I never watched, I did other things like clean up, wash dishes, go in my room, read a book, whatever.