Author Posts

October 4, 2016 at 9:53 am

Header-Image

Traditional way of marketing has been ever effective even in the digital world, where most of the people are connected online. Earlier we had word-of-mouth, now we have Employee Advocacy in the corporate world.

Since everyone these days has a smartphone and are connected, why not leverage those connections to the advantage of your business? Thats exactly what a Employee Advocacy program does. Do you think corporates should exploit their employees for promoting their brands?

More on it here

http://linkshrink.net/7Qvikh

October 9, 2016 at 11:56 pm

I think such Programs can be effective, with Good Planning as well as Implementation, which is not too much subjective and where plans are altered too as per needs.

If followed properly, it can be beneficial. Yet most important is that Goals should be well defined, and mechanism for tracking and clearing of doubts ought to be fast and systematic.

October 10, 2016 at 12:06 am

No I don’t think that should be done at any given time. Employees should be accorded all the respect that they need regardless. When you get employed you are employed because you are familiar with the job market that you are going to join, it’s not like you don’t know what your going to do. So employers shouldn’t be given the mandate to exploit their employees at all I think that’s wrong.

October 11, 2016 at 7:56 pm

@ptrikha15 yes absolutely. With companies which has more than 10,000 people and most of the IT companies have huge employee strengths across the world, they can easily achieve this if they have the right R&R for it. 

October 13, 2016 at 11:16 am

@Anitah – thats your view, but if you see the best employee advocacy programs across best MNC’s your view will change.

December 15, 2016 at 10:46 pm

As  a person who has a digital Marketing firm, one of the things we do is employee training, which basically is, training all the employees in an organization, to talk about their organisation online and in their social platforms, always selfies with branded corporate t-shirts either in the office, outside the company building, having lunch. etc… we consider it “free marketing” since if you have 300 people talking about a product or an organization, it will definitely trend.

so yes they are definitely very effective as  marketing tool