Author Posts

June 4, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Today June 4th, 2016 is “Hug Your Cat Day!”  So if you have a cat hug your cat today.  If you don’t have a cat and maybe want one, June is “Adopt A Cat” month!!

Do you have a cat?  Would you adopt a cat?

June 5, 2016 at 7:36 am

sissy @4cryingoutloud i have this kitten that likes to be hugged and carried. When she see me standing besides their cage, she will go near the door of the cage and put her best face to have my attention. She will do a weak eyes mode for me to have pity on her and carry her outside her cage. I mostly do it. Mostly I hugged cats are those cats that don’t want to be hugged, my male big cats. They hate hugs, they are telling me they are not baby anymore, lol, but I still hugged them and kiss them. Some of the female cats are sweet and they are the ones following me for a hug, of course I hug them.

June 5, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Sissy @grecy095, so apparently, “hug your cat” day is every day!! 😉  I think ALL animals need affection!!

June 5, 2016 at 9:27 pm

We have two cats at home. But I have just read this. Well, anyway I could do it still. I could hug them though it is already late.

June 6, 2016 at 5:26 am

@nakitakona13 we can hug our cats everyday, regardless they want it or not, hahaha. I do it all the time when I see them. I start hugging that cat that really hates me, that is Berto and then the other male cats that are in the house and the female cats after them. Of course, the kittens has a special hug for me.

Hugging your cats should be done everyday sissy, it is like a comfort zone for me, they are my family @4cryingoutloud

June 6, 2016 at 5:30 am

I have a pet cat and yesterday, she delivered her kittens three of them delivered healthy. I am so shocked to see her kittens eyes closed but kept on meowing. I fed their mom so she could produce more milk.

July 17, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Oh i missed thus celebration.

I love stroking cats fur than hugging because my old cat furs kept shedding so i will keep sneezing if the fur gets into my nose.

I amsure all cats lovers will be hugging and cuddling their cats