Author Posts

June 26, 2016 at 11:01 am

As i observe ninety percent of this planet be able to live without technology and ten percent can, why? The ten percent are those people live in the place where there is no technology but still they can live without it. The ninety percent is those people born in cities or place that reach the power of technology. Technology hay a big help to improve our everyday activities but there also bad influence to our life, especially to our faith attitude towards people we don’t know, because now people can judge a person without seeing in person, through the use of social media you can tell anything, destroy a peoples personality and that is one of disadvantage of technology. 

June 26, 2016 at 11:44 am

for that 10%, it should be in the jungle and caves where there isn’t any electricity and no media coverage either.

Most rural areas, villages are equipped with telephone wiring and WIFI now.

Still there are 10% of those who are not using teleology, old folks that are illiterate and babies !

My parents are non computer savvy.

They do not have any knowledge of computer usage.

Hence, their lives are very happy with TV and no eye bags too.

July 2, 2016 at 5:51 pm

You can also include the 10% for those isolated countries that technology is too backward as compared to developing countries. I once had a mission in a country that modern technology is not accessible. I had this mission without the aid of modern gadgets. Basically, it is considered the ground roots way of carrying a community project. It takes a year to accomplish the said project and I am out of modern technology. I must say surviving without such modernization is possible.

August 30, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Expect Ethiopia as among the 10% absence of technology.In fact, they are 6 years behind the planet.This time technology makes work easy and every student in school may just browse the homework in the internet.There are many things that happen because of technology.Many inter-marriages happen because of technology.

December 16, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Kenya is among the countries that technology is life, but these only include some part of Kenya  70% of Kenya is technology survey, we use technology in various parts of our lives, from firming to office jobs… we use technology to better our lives and especially in remote areas, the level of entrepreneurship is growing in Kenya thanks to the availability of technology.

unfortunately this wasn’t the story a couple of years ago , thus as much as we are growing, many people from the old generation still have an issue with technology, growth, change. technology changes everyday, there is always something new , this unfortunately isn’t received well with all parties, but as technology grown is as eventually we will be able to use it both young and old