Author Posts

April 13, 2017 at 7:53 am

Perhaps you are reading a book right now. Or may be not.

What is the next book – fiction or Non-Fiction that you plan to read next?

I am almost on the verge of completing “Sigma Protocol ” . My next one could be some lighter read – may be a P.G.Wodehouse book, but it could be work by some other author too.

April 13, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I am reading zen and the art of happiness, by Chris prentis. I think this is a very good book for anyone who wants to get the idea of how the zen can change your life. It is written in a very good way for most of us to read. Another book that I am reading is Rework, by Jason from 37 Signals. I think they have made some good points in the book. So this is surely interesting and worth checking out there as well.

April 13, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Thanks for sharing Mahesh. So you have a preference for non-fiction I suppose.

April 21, 2017 at 6:48 pm

I have started reading a collection of 20 short stories of Nabarun Bhattacharya.. He has an unique writing style. I like his writings. He was awarded Sahitya Academy for his book Herbert.

April 21, 2017 at 8:42 pm

@ichchhemrityu are these written in English.

What kind of genre?

April 23, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I think I have few non fiction to read this week. I am also personally writing few horror short stories. But those may not be something that may people need. A lot of bad books are in the market. I mean plenty of those books are nothing but propaganda lately in non fiction section. So sometimes it is interesting to see how we can filter out those books. I for one find the book in non fiction genre the most useful but I need to filter the good content these days.

April 25, 2017 at 7:23 am

Good to know Mahesh,  that you are also into fictional writing.