Author Posts

March 9, 2017 at 9:53 pm

This must be one of the few things i actually read until the end. I read the first and second book and loved them so far. Of course the writing is a bit poor and yes it is a erotic book but deep down there is a beautiful story behind it all. I do love how the story is told.

Now i am planning on reading the 3rd book but i still need to find it to read.

Have any of you read this triology and if you did do you know any other that is good to read?

March 10, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Thank you Sarah for creating a new topic. However, I am not much help in this one. I have not read this book. I have watched the film only.And heard the sequel is also coming. We were just talking about film adaptation under another topic. You can provide your feed back on the film adaptation of this book. How would you rate the film against the boo?

For suggesting books, I think @ptrikha15 will be better person to suggest you some good books as he read lot of English books. 

March 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm

@tarasquirrel I have not read this collection, but perhaps will in future.
As of now, I have resumed reading books and novels after a long time, and I get less time to do so.

March 10, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Well when i saw the first movie i thought it left out quite a bit of details compared to the book, but in general it was the same even though i did prefer the first book against the film.

Now about the second book, i haven’t finished it, i was almost at the end but went to see the movie. I think the second movie was very close to the book and it was good enough to make me want to read the third book since i haven’t had the chance to do so yet. I loved the second movie compared to the first movie.

Now i can’t wait to read the third book and see the third movie. I am so curious as to how she ends the books. How they end up spending there life, In the ending of the second movie it show some supicious people that made me wonder what would happen in the third.