Author Posts

October 23, 2016 at 12:10 pm

I have recently launched a website about drones. However, I am finding it difficult to rank for a keyword although I have more than 100 websites linking to that blog post. Any suggestions?

October 23, 2016 at 2:39 pm

100 websites linking to your own blog posts  is very nice and  admirable thing. I see you do much work to achieve that. maybe the problem is not in a keyword or lack of work and effort, maybe websites you chose to link back not worth much to Google standards? I know that Google makes simple things difficult and hard impossible, I never was much into the liking of their professional things.

Certainly, you made more than only one post about drones?

October 23, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Yes, I have 3 blog posts up to now. Anyone knows if Google takes the frequency of blog posts into account to determine a whole website ranking.

October 23, 2016 at 5:01 pm

You are asking about quality backlinks. This would mean that the links that you have had in your blog should also be quality one. It has a better followers, great number of page views. It simply goes down to sharing quality to another quality. Since yours is a new one, it would take a lot of hard work. My site which has been created for almost five years now it has more 866,569 page views and it is evaluated by scamadvisor if it has a risk or tendency of fraud or whatever. My blog has a TRUST rating of 97% as SAFE. (see the screenshot below). This means it is ideal for other to get a backlink with me. As of this writing, my blog Alexa in relation to global rank is shown on the screenshot below:

randomthoughts site alexa site ranking

randomthoughts scamadviser trust rating 97

It takes for me I hard work as I have mentioned to this to reach this. I don’t have any secret except I post articles as I believe as the quality one by observing the mechanics of grammar, with a working link, with a proper attribution as to the images I used to avoid the legal impediment. It takes not only a day, a month or a year but several years to attain that kind of trusting rating. I never use any keywords. I just see to it that my post is written in less grammatical errors.

Therefore, quality backlink requires quality post. Is your site possessed that feature?

October 23, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Have your six digit views converted to money. I am new to this and all this hard work should earn you,

November 5, 2016 at 9:01 am

For increasing the backlinks to the website, you can purchase backlinks or build them free, using link exchanges,  it is a time consuming process

January 29, 2017 at 4:23 am

What’s your priority, price or quality? Mine is quality. With that in mind, I’ve been personally using http://www.netgeron.com/ service that offers good quality links at large publications and other quality donor sites. If you cannot afford this servce yet, go for Sape links. Happy blogging!