Author Posts

February 18, 2018 at 11:39 am

The only fluidity I know of is the substance that has the properties of  fluid gushing under from my Ford 1993 SW car. I think from the radiator.  Fluid wasting away after I had just poured a liter for the fluid’s purpose for my car to run smoothly. I think, the fluid is called, “coolant.”

My car doesn’t belong to any gender I imagined it possible.  Because that never occured to me. The owner of my car is a female. A woman who doesn’t have any idea how the fluid leaking from the pipes (I think) can be fixed.

My car needs a mechanic to fix the problem. Sigh!