Author Posts

November 8, 2016 at 2:04 pm

These are goals you set to achieve within a short period. For if your goal is to come first in the first term examination, all your activities will be geared towards coming first in the class. It means less distraction, play gossips and more attention in the class, doing all class assignment  properly, reading hard and regularly with interest and concentration, reading wide and seeking explanation when necessary, keeping friends whose ambition is to fall within the first-five in your class or other classes. Note this ambition, focus and endpoint is for a session. This is a short-term goal.

what is short term goals?

What is short term goals?

November 8, 2016 at 2:23 pm

These are goals to be achieved within a long period. It could be within 3 years, five or ten years and above. For instance you may set a goals for yourself “i shall be the first to discover HIV/AIDs vaccine” i shall obtain “as’ in my WAEC examination. These are long term goals, whichever goals you set for yourslf, must be planned and executed with concern  care and  vigour. You must channel all that is required to achieve it with concern and perseverence. I mean positive things and activities. If your goal is to obtain your school certificate through expo, is this a positive goals? It is not because your plan and activities to achieve this may earn you some years in prison.

[caption id="attachment_28711" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Meeting Your Intended's Family; Vital What is long term goals?[/caption]