Author Posts

May 8, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I am pre-reviewing Bridget Jones Diary Movie because I haven’t watched this. The title of the movie is Bridget Jones Baby. The Ex-boyfriend is still there, Mark Darcy with an additional cast, Jack (Patrick Dempsey). You know what I first noticed that they are all old, even Renee Zellweger. The story is about Bridget Jones getting pregnant but she doesn’t know who is the father. Is it Mark Darcy or Jack, that is what we need to find out.

Have you seen the part one? I have to be honest, I haven’t seen it. What do you think about this movie?

May 11, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Yeah, i had watched the first movie. A good one for a romance comedy – but for me not really give a big impact though 😛

Ahh.. Patrick Dempsey? I miss him he broke my heart when he left Grey’s Anatomy LOL

May 12, 2016 at 3:55 am

@haraka he is old in this new franchise of Bridget Jones. He was like getting older and very near of looking like Richard Gere, he is really old and get thinner too. Did he died there? Or just left?

I haven’t watched the first part of Bridget Jones and I am on my way to downloading it. I know it does not have a great impact, but I love the theme song. Out of Reach by Gabrielle.

May 12, 2016 at 4:07 am

@gracey095

Yeah i watched him getting older because i follow Grey’s Anatomy since 2005. He already has grey hair now. Maybe he got thinner due to the aging and his hobby – racing.

He died on Grey’s Anatomy and leave Meredith with big scar on her heart – you know even for me it’s sad to let go Mc Dreamy

It may felt little weird to watch old movie in this era especially the fashion 😛

But it’s good romance comedy and definitely  will be my choice to neutralize  my brain after watching bunch of “heavy” movie. 🙂

Btw, what kind of movie genre that you loved to watch? I can tell you are also a movie addict ^^