Author Posts

June 5, 2016 at 9:16 pm

I am a bit late of this good development on redemption of cashout or payout. Congratulations! What is, therefore, the latest? Have you already been paid? Update us, please. By the way, in my case, I am still struggling to reach the minimum cashout. As of this writing, I reach about $4.00. I would have to double time so that I could join the wagon of those diligent, prolific writers who have reached their target of $10 and have already been paid.

June 5, 2016 at 10:14 pm

@nakitakona13  Payment is not until the 10th of this month, so no one has been paid yet. A few have cashed out and are waiting for their payments. I have not reached it in time since I was not very active with blog posts so I am a little behind. So hopefully everyone will get paid and I will have a hefty sum for next month to get paid.

June 6, 2016 at 10:46 am

@ Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  I also read on some other forum site that the admin of literacybase is from Pakistan. So if it’s true then it may take a little longer to get adsense approval due to the six months rule. However the site can always use some affiliate program or direct ad selling to generate some revenue. Anyways, I think the site owner must have a plan in place.