Author Posts

May 15, 2016 at 7:22 pm

I had saved one of my posts as draft but I do not know how to retrieve it. Need help Thanks.

May 15, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Unfortunately Grace, newbies like you and I are not allowed to edit posts. Accessing a saved draft seems to be considered an edit on this site, and so is locked out for newer users. The problem is that the option to save a draft hasn’t been locked to prevent users adding content and then not being able to retrieve it.

You’ll have to ask for help from @admin or @support to access and finish your post so you can submit it for publishing. The option to save to draft really ought to be disabled, admin, until a user has access to the editing function…

May 15, 2016 at 8:12 pm

You can’t edit posts and I have no idea how much posts or points we have to have to be able to edit anything. I sent a message t admin but I got no answers.

May 15, 2016 at 8:15 pm

@bestwriter I experienced the same as Kyla explained. Once you saved it as draft, it is actually displayed in your Blog Dashboard with the status Offline, but you just can’t do anything with it.

Glad that I have saved a copy of the post in my computer, so I created another post and submitted that. You can create another new post for that, or as Kyla suggested, you can just PM support to help you to work on that draft.

May 16, 2016 at 2:44 am

@bestwriter – How are you today? We have observed that you have one drafted Post. We can understand that you can not able to edit this post. So, we will PM your post. You can complete this article in any word processor and send back to us. We will publish this.

Hope this will resolve the problem.

Thanks – Support

May 16, 2016 at 6:28 am

I was expecting you to be here (lol). I have received your message. I re-did that post and it is live now. But it still says offline in that there are two there now – one live and one offline. I have requested you to delete the one that says ‘offline’

Thanks for your prompt presence.

May 16, 2016 at 7:15 am

You have a valid point Kyla. Admin should look into it.

May 16, 2016 at 7:41 am

@Lee Ka Since we do not have a word count here I too do my posts in word and delete once they go on ‘air’