Author Posts

March 11, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Let’s share what activities we have done for today here in LiteracyBase. Have you made a blog post today? Have you participated in the forum? Were you able to get new referrals today? Have you added new friends? These are some of the activities that you have possibly done. Feel free to share.

We can post daily in this forum topic.

March 11, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I am a new bie here, i try to post new blogs, and my passion is cricket, so i love to post about cricket as I love cricket so very much.

March 11, 2017 at 10:40 pm

@happsingh Yes, I’ve noticed that. You have posted a lot of blogs about Cricket. I’m also a newbie here. Today, I did not make any blog post, my activities were more on the forum. I’ve started new topics and responding to existing ones. I have also joined several groups.

March 12, 2017 at 2:10 am

I read members’ blogs here, joined the forum. I was just disappointed when I could not publish my blog about exercise and diet plan which helps reverse diabetes. It consisted of 591 words, yet everytime I click “publish” it says the article was so short!

I do not know. I just wrote about my personal experience. It”s my own story. Anyway, I sent a message to @support, and am still waiting for their reply.

March 12, 2017 at 7:32 am

yeah right. Actually I am on forum from tomorrow only and still trying to learn this great website.

Have you got paid for February?

March 12, 2017 at 9:51 am

HARPREET SINGH ,Nice to see you here participating in form discussions. About a pay, it is still early yet even in Mylot payments not yet sent to pay pal. It might be tomorrow. Let us hope here also tomorrow so we will all be inspired.

March 12, 2017 at 10:34 am

I’ve been wondering the same things .what activities has everyone been doing and what makes the most?

March 12, 2017 at 11:19 am

These are the activities that we can do to earn here in LiteracyBase.

1. Earn From Facebook & Other Social Platforms
  2. Create New Blog Post & Get Rewards
  3. Comments & Share Your Thoughts On Blogs
  4. Contribute In Forum Section & Earn Even More
  5. Ask Useful Questions & Topics In Forums
  6. Ask Your Friends To Join And Get Lifetime Commission
  7. Create Useful Groups For Relevant Topics & Discussion
  8. Daily Update Your Activity Wall With Latest News
  9. Daily Log In To LiteracyBase & Increase Your Balance

Among the list, number two or Creating blog post often gives the most amount of earning for a member. It is the fastest way to earn money, though it can be difficult for many as creating article is not as easy especially for non-native English speakers, that’s why most members are using the the slower pace which is participating in forum discussions and doing other activities on the list.

March 14, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Today, the activities I have done so far were commenting on several forum discussions, also started a new topic. I also got my bonus 1 cent for logging in today. I am about to change my wall post to get additional .01 cent.  And hopefully, later I will be able to start a new blog post.

March 14, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Well, I have only been commenting on blog posts and forums. I haven’t been able to write a blogpost for now, still thinking very hard for an interesting topic. I’m also wondering at what point in time do you earn? The amount on the right should be in cents for me right now, it sure seems like a long way to make a dollar.

March 14, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I haven’t posted any blog yet, for now i am just commenting on forums. Then ill think of a blog to write and write a couple of them.