Author Posts

March 13, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I hope anyone can tell us specifically and make it clear how much we can earn from one blog post depending on its length. I know that a blog post with 300+ words will earn $.015, and 500+ words will earn $.022. I just recently made a blog post composed of over 1000 words and I earned $0.33 from it. I was actually expecting a higher amount since I produced double of 500 words. Is there someone who earned more than $0.33 from one blog post? Please tell us how many words it contains.

March 13, 2017 at 2:08 pm

If you are expecting to earn 0.44 cents for 1000 words, well, I am sad to tell you that, you won’t because I had tried a few times already.

It is best to break the 1000 words posts into 2 posts, so that you can earn 44 cents instead.

I do that often, much better in earning.

March 13, 2017 at 3:43 pm

@peachpurple Yes, I was expecting to earn 44 cents, maybe it will start from 1200 words or 1250 words, what do you tink? Because mine was below 1100 words. But yes, you are right, it will be better to post two 500+ words posts than 1 1000+. Thank you for sharing your experience.

March 13, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering what the difference between 500 words and 1000+ words was. In this case, I will break up my blog posts into two to maximize earnings. I think something should be changed though as it’s unfair for those who are able to write long posts.

March 13, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I think 22 cents is the maximum one can earn through it. And more if the post has comments. With each comment reply you may have higher cents added to it. But do note that some of the time It’s better to keep writing and then focus on other things. That always works better for some of us. I have yet to earn more than 22 cents from one post. But it’s not easy to earn like say more than 5 posts in a day. Just keep writing on comments, forum post and also blog posts. That should work as well.

March 13, 2017 at 7:31 pm

@twrites Yes, based on my experience, I also think that it’s better to make two 500+ words blog posts than one 1000+ words blog post since they will give you a higher amount. I also hope they will raise the earnings for 1000+ words blog post.

March 13, 2017 at 7:38 pm

@skysnap I already experienced earning 33 cents from my blog posted today. So 33 cents is so far the highest that we can earn from one blog post unless someone will testify that he or she has earned higher than that. I don’t think we can earn from the comments we got, I think we only earn here from our own posts, such as responding, commenting and starting a topic. Yes, it’s easier to participate in forum discussions that writing blog post. And that’s what most of us do.