Author Posts

June 15, 2016 at 10:10 am

I had just posted a new article here.

However, I had encountered 2 problems before I press the Submit Button.

1) Insert Link

When I highlighted a word, press the Insert Link ( look like a pin), it showed me right at the bottom of the page without any box link where I can paste my URL link post.

2) Image Resize

When I press Insert Photo or Add Media, the image was very huge. I tried to double click the edit button but no function. Just stayed still. I had to click to the image and resize it manually when the arrows appeared.

In addition, I can’t add in caption where I am supposed to state whose image does it belonged to.

Instead, I manually type it out below the image.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

I had already informed @admin and @support about this matter.

June 15, 2016 at 12:39 pm

@peachpurple, Yes me too experienced this. Maybe they failed to correct this part. I no longer aspire to insert a link.

June 15, 2016 at 12:51 pm

@lovern/

thanks I thought that I was the only one facing this problem

June 15, 2016 at 12:57 pm

@peachpurple, I hope that admin had taken into action about your request. How nice to have a perfect site. The more problem there in MK hehehe.

June 15, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Hi @peachpurple, Hope you are doing well. We have worked on your query. Please check now and share your feedback.

Thanks – support

June 15, 2016 at 7:51 pm

I also had this problem. I tried to put in a second image but it kept telling me that the image size was too big and couldn’t upload it. I thought that the second image was supposed to be 750 x 750 which is what I did. I am confused now. I ended up putting the picture credit at the bottom but noticed that it was put under the picture like we could do before when you could click on the image to edit.

How do you get your referral link to show as a word on your post? I thought that all I had to do was put my link in there and then support would do that. I need to learn how to do that.

June 16, 2016 at 8:33 am

@morgoodie/

in order to insert the link, highlight the word, click the pin.

For example:

Join in LiteracyBase Now!

Highlight the word LiteracyBase ( turned blue )

Click to the Pin logo ( Insert/edit link )

A rectangular box will appear

Copy and paste your link ( let say your referral link )

Press the Arrow Enter (Apply)

Noticed that it is Bold and Underline now.

So when your reader click onto the word LiteracyBase, it will open a new window tap and lead the reader to your referral link page.

Try it now.

It is working now.

June 16, 2016 at 8:41 am

@lovern/

yeah you are right.

MK has less problem there ……

@support/

thank you Sir/Madam, I had noticed that the insert link and add media are working now.

June 16, 2016 at 3:42 pm

@peachpurple, Thanks Peach admin messaged me everything was fixed , I am late to know. Just arrived from work. Thanks so much for your mind help on what to do.

October 23, 2016 at 8:41 am

It is very easy my friends but difficult for those who do not think what to do with the site. Think and use brain you will find the source of using the site easily. In the beginning I felt much difficulties but after one or two hours I came to know every ins and outs of this site. Open the Dashboard and ponder over it sitting silence before the computer you learn everything about this site.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  jhsayyar.

October 24, 2016 at 10:13 am

Yes these problems are being faced by most of the young writers of this site but I hope it will be ok in future may the Site Owners are improving the site features and may be any other problem do not worry friend.