Author Posts

May 5, 2017 at 7:28 am

I had noticed this habit since yesterday. I had posted an article and the original photo was being copied. Do you have any decency? You know who… and know yourself with this kind of behavior. It wasn’t me being copied of photos. This concern was brought out by @lovern a few weeks ago.

Reminder: If you are going to use your own photo, my fellow LB members, try to watermark it.

I am sorry. I feel sick of seeing this kind of habit.

Please stop doing this act. Shame on you!

May 5, 2017 at 8:03 am

I don’t like how Literacy Base allows people to select any photo from the media.

May 5, 2017 at 10:30 am

@Shavkat, Hi friend? Report that person to @support to give that person cheater a lesson. The writer who stole my personally shot photos in New Zealand was removed from this site. I do not know the kind of attitude and bearing these kind of writers have. I think the one doing this is an impostor. If you are a writer , you are very sensitive and careful of your action.

About the photos being repeatedly used here, they might have done it intentionally.Others may never knew that the photo they displayed already in use. I have done it to myself late knowledge that the image I used was already used in the past, but such image was taken on date of my submission from Pixabay. But if the images used are different and at the same day and next days, it seems that act is fraudulent considering the submission in succession and by the same person. I noticed some writers here used the same image despite such image does not fit to the blog title and contents hehehehe.

Maybe the images taker has difficulty browsing images if what he or she is using is a cellular phone. You will know that he or she is using a cellular phone, iPod, netbook in writing a blog because the paragraphs are broken.

I hope this will not happen again in this site. I am not happy to see the images I used and labored finding them at Pixabay, etc, will just be easily hacked by others. PLEASE RESPECT PEOPLE WHOEVER YOU ARE DOING THIS.

May 5, 2017 at 10:37 am

@michelle, Stealing of photo here has been observed by me many times.The site admin no longer stops the writer for usually that kind of writer will not be paid. Those without decent root will never find peace and happiness in his or her life for he or she never advocates change, never observes site’s policy and never respect people which is a must to also gain respect. Such doing is not approved by morally right people and people whose lives were embedded with wisdom and wit. Those who are doing this act are pitiful for they are not fully equipped with education and right exposures.

This kind of writer ‘per se’ is not a writer, but impostor.

May 5, 2017 at 11:33 am

This is shameful indeed. One can look up pixabay.com and a few other sites for usable pictures. So there is no need copying images.

May be this member is trying to be oversmart or is too naive.

However, the member ought to be removed, after perhaps given a warning.

May 5, 2017 at 11:52 am

I think the best option for many writers is not to use original image. Another thing is use thee images from pixabay and unsplash. And in your article, give credit at the bottom. Though you don’t have to do that with pixabay and unsplash. But it can be done. I think also reusing pixabay’s image per week as same can be good option. You can also use other online images. I think writers have to be proactive here and avoid personal image. Because personal image will be used unless watermarked. That is one reason many people are reusing from the library as it’s not per member specific but moree of common repository.

May 7, 2017 at 5:46 am

@simplym It is so alarming. I think these people should be sensitive enough. As if they can’t find another photo on the internet.

@lovern Really? He did that. It was really irritating. He or she can’t even check that the image credit is the owner. This person also used my personal photo in Kalinga. That’s the reason why I need to put a watermark in all my photos. If I had seen it again today. I will definitely report it.

@ptrikha15 It is fine to copy the photo from the pixabay. But this person copied the pixabay photo got by the other members and he or she used it too in random. It is was like he or she is teasing the other members here. You will notice it once clicking the blog button. There is some doubled photo but different authors.

@skysnap I think it is fine to use original photos but the owner should put watermark. I religiously put credits at the end of the blogs even if it is from the free image sites.

May 7, 2017 at 6:05 am

Its a shame admin,support doesn’t mind or do anything. I have not seen admin/support for a while now?

May 7, 2017 at 6:38 am

@simplym I think they can be alert when someone is doing some unacceptable acts. They were able to remove the plagiarists being reported before.

May 7, 2017 at 8:00 am

That is good they do remove them then. Admin/Support hasn’t been answering questions of those not paid. -_-

May 7, 2017 at 8:37 am

@simplym I think the people who were not paid were being answered by the admin privately. I sometimes feel bad that they are whining about it in ML.

May 7, 2017 at 8:46 am

Report that person right away, he or she gets used to it stealing photos. My blood boils if see my own photo stolen by son of the bitch. They should not tolerate themselves stealing photos they have not labored. I do not like people like that abusive and lack respect to the feeling of others.That must not be tolerated.

May 7, 2017 at 9:17 am

@lovern I had checked the blog section. The person really doesn’t want to stop. I think he is trying to prove his case.

@support Please do check this person. He or she copied my original photo despite indicating the credit in my blog. I hope this issue will be solved. Thank you.

This is my blog’s link that one of the photos being copied embedded in the blog’s content. The person used the as the cover photo of his article.

http://172.104.9.193/a-backpack-adventure-in-ambato-legleg-river/

This is the link that the member copied my photo as his or her featured image.

http://172.104.9.193/group-dynamic-and-contests-factor-that-can-poison-group-dynamic/

May 7, 2017 at 10:40 am

Supposedly the one I know, he was not responded. It does suck to hear, but I still think LB is a good site. 🙂

May 7, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Hi Friends,

I can understand the kind of feeling you have at this moment when you find your photos are copied by other bloggers. It is always recommended to use watermarks to personal photos to avoid them stealing by other members.

@support, As it is already reported by couple of other members in this discussion thread, Everyone hope to take necessary action and protect the members who post real content.