Author Posts

October 14, 2016 at 4:52 pm

As of now sharing blogs or any kind of activity here has not been much of a paying proposition but with news from @support that they will be increasing the rate per view it would be worthwhile to share.  What are your plans?

October 14, 2016 at 6:19 pm

I guess I would have to wait and see until those rates are actually raised. I don’t want to “jump the gun” before it’s done. They might decide to keep things the way it is. Who knows? I did add the share button to my chrome so it will be easier for me to share where I want to and when I want to. I guess I’m just waiting on the when part.

October 14, 2016 at 6:41 pm

@evilelf, That will be nice friend if there is increase of rate in forum every discussion made. That way could inspire more.It must be done for it takes days for our blogs to get approval.Let us just wait for the update from people here who are ahead of us.

You are right not to immediately get inspired for there is no evidence done through announcement by the admin of this site.let us hope for the better.

Thanks for reading.

October 14, 2016 at 6:48 pm

@evilelf  I too am in no hurry. I will wait to see if it is worth taking the trouble  🙂

October 14, 2016 at 6:56 pm

@cely The article that I posted took less than a day to get approved but I only wrote one article so far. I guess I did good, I got $0.22 for it. So I am thinking about what I should write next. I guess the support team is overwhelmed with so many submissions that it takes them a little longer to get to everyone’s articles. I don’t like to overwork people so I will be slow in writing articles and mainly stick to forums since it is automatic here.

@bestwriter being careful never hurts anyone. 🙂 Please keep us posted if you hear anything else.

October 14, 2016 at 7:26 pm

@evilelf  I do not know how the announcement if any will be made by @support about increase in views rate.

October 14, 2016 at 9:09 pm

I shared my post and some interesting blogs from other writers on my Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest and Blogger. Is that too much maybe?

October 15, 2016 at 4:19 am

@Your Seldom  Has that been registered in your ‘my history’?

October 15, 2016 at 3:44 pm

That would actually be a good idea absolutely, I had no idea that there was something like that in the offing, I guess that will have done well for most of us, and am sure it will also pull more and more people to get into the idea of posting everyday. I am now going to wait to see how it all goes. Thanks for letting us know.

October 15, 2016 at 8:02 pm

I repeat that it is good for site and for yourself. Look at my stats
Visitors Referred 34458
This figure is equal to $34.46

October 15, 2016 at 8:24 pm

@suny  You have done exceptionally well with sharing the posts. Though I share all my posts but I have managed to get only 3k visitors.

October 15, 2016 at 8:48 pm

shaloo walia I will post a screen shot here because people do not believe mere words

Screenshot (4)

October 15, 2016 at 9:15 pm

@ suny  of course, I believe you even if you hadn’t posted the screenshot.

October 15, 2016 at 9:57 pm

@bestwriter yes it is registered in my history. It works.

October 16, 2016 at 5:37 am

@Your Seldom  Nice to hear that.