Author Posts

May 20, 2016 at 6:47 am

@thisnthat  Welcome aboard

Glad this thread helped you. Just ask and the community here will certainly help you.

May 20, 2016 at 7:29 am

@bestwriter  Thank you for the offer of help. I am just trying to adjust to the difference here still and am finding it hard to come up with something that I want to write about. I have a lot going on right now so that is making it hard for me too.

@thisnthat  Welcome aboard. It is nice to see you here. It can take up to 24 hours for your blog post to be approved. Sometimes, it does not take that long. This group has a ton of information in it through all the different forums.

May 20, 2016 at 8:01 am

The site members are increasing by the day. And each one has the same goal of wanting to earn more. Knowing that posting blogs will reward us more,  probably everyone is submitting at least oncd a day and that could be a lot of work for the admins/moderators.

The time they take in checking each blog post may be taking thm longer but at least we are assured of having great contents on this site.

May 20, 2016 at 3:11 pm

I understand that new blog posts take a longer time to be publish now, 24-48 hours.

In the beginning, it took me 12 hours to get my recipes published.

In addition, with the increased earning per blog posts, I am sure more writers will be pumping in tons of posts daily.

Guess the publishing time will be delayed.

Luckily we could still answer forums and blogs to gain earnings while waiting.

May 20, 2016 at 3:44 pm

@jentleheart. Yes. But when there was maintenance and there were several posts pending for approval this tendency to wait I suppose is normal.

May 20, 2016 at 3:45 pm

@peachpurple – I see no delay now.