Author Posts

March 20, 2017 at 11:42 pm

I had received a message from mylotter about LB’s member plagiarized a post. The member copied the blog from another site.

Please do check this site @support

LB’s blog  link for reference:

http://172.104.9.193/signs-that-you-already-found-your-soulmate/#at_pco=smlrebv-1.0&at_si=58cf0f8ee52372f6&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=4&at_tot=5

Copied Link:

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/18-signs-youve-found-your-soulmate.html

March 21, 2017 at 8:04 am

I checked it out those links and they are totally the same. It’s good that it was found out. Hopefully, that writer will learn his lesson.

March 21, 2017 at 9:10 am

What was the move of the Admin of this site?

Is the group About LiteracyBase the real admin for this site or was it just created by a member?

March 21, 2017 at 9:14 am

Looks like the person who plagiarized post is deleted. Good eye!

March 21, 2017 at 9:56 am

It is no longer around. I am glad you see it. I read that article from here and it is a good read actually. I can even feel that the writer is really passionate in writing and then I found out that it was just copied from lifehack. I will be very vigilant too and will try to make the admin know if there are plagiarist on the site.

March 21, 2017 at 1:11 pm

@shantal I am sure the writer will learn a lesson. The last plagiarist being reported is not around anymore. I feel bad for these people.

@ilovelife913 I am sure the support of LB will check on this. I put the write up here because it is related to LB’s concern.

@simplym I think it would be deleted. What’s wrong these people? They should play fair.

@grecy095 It should be stopped. Some writers are starting to get lazy. Cheating is not the answer for earning here in LB and other writing sites.

March 21, 2017 at 1:19 pm

@ Shavkat

Your concern is really appreciated. At least we know that the members of this site is vigilant enough as to report such doing.

Thank you!

March 21, 2017 at 1:24 pm

@ilovelife913 I do think you will do the same thing. It is really unfair for people to cheat while others are religiously following the rules. We need to start from within ourselves and give justice to others.

March 21, 2017 at 4:00 pm

@ Shavkat

I agree with you, 100%!!!

March 21, 2017 at 11:34 pm

I agree no idea what these people are thinking.

March 22, 2017 at 1:31 am

It is sad how people will try to get away with things like that for just a few cents to earn. 

March 22, 2017 at 2:42 am

@Shavkat and   @Nemzie Bayawa I tried to open the links provided in opening post but the one in LB seems to have been deleted by support but yes, the url of the articles are same.

March 22, 2017 at 3:49 am

Yes, I checked the link and it’s there in another blogsite! Too bad, that plagiarizer will ruin this site. All of us will suffer from it. It’s good you noticed it.

March 22, 2017 at 5:49 am

@simplym I think they are not really a writer. Perhaps they think that it cannot be seen by others. If I were them, try to enhance their weaknesses and rebuild their confidence of being a writer.

@cariadbach They think that no one will find out. I feel bad for them. Instead of earning a few cents, it is all gone.

@sunil I think LB support had done their part and deleted this account. I hope that this would be a big lesson for this person.

@acelawrites Actually, the concern mylotter informed me about it. She was asking if it possible to report this LB’s member. I think there are some writers had some blogs that are not pure English language used.

March 22, 2017 at 5:53 am

They thought they will not be caught. It’s good that you’ve noticed it. I hope no one will attempt to do that again. The post has been deleted already.