Author Posts

June 4, 2016 at 1:24 am

Is it my imagination, or has it been roughly a day since any new content was published to the site? I know I didn’t submit anything day before yesterday, but I did yesterday and it’s still in the queue. And I’ve been seeing the same posts in the sidebar now, for what I think is more than 24 hours.

Are the rest of you waiting for a lot of posts to publish?

June 4, 2016 at 2:12 am

I just had two articles published yesterday or the day before so I do believe that my articles were approved.

June 4, 2016 at 2:36 am

@markyg I think they didn’t approve anything yesterday. If I’m remembering well, the last batch to be published was overnight (for me, in UTC -7) on the night of June 1st to June 2nd. You could probably see the exact date and time in your history, but it will be for a different time zone as the servers are further east from me 🙂

June 4, 2016 at 3:14 am

@ruby3881    I think you are right there have not been any published. I just published my second one  for the day.  I hope they will be published tomorrow. I want to write another one today and get it submitted tonight. I hope they publish a bunch of new ones soon so that we have more to share. I do not want to keep sharing the same ones over and over.

June 4, 2016 at 6:11 am

It’s a good idea to share content from a number of different sites. I haven’t had much time to read and share over this week, so my Buffer keeps emptying and I’m not getting enough content put up on my Twitter feed or FB author page.

I’ll spend part of the weekend filling it up again. I like to do that, because then I get content from a bunch of different sites all mixed in together.

June 4, 2016 at 6:20 am

I am going to have to learn to use Buffer now. It sounds like a very useful tool. I have been sharing all day today and have gotten quite a few visitor referrals doing that. I love when that happens. Easy work for a little pay is always nice.

June 4, 2016 at 8:09 am

Hi Ruby? I have four posts pending. Why does it take them to post our posts? Are they not language expert? or, they suspend many so they can also suspend the payment of each supposed approved post. This is indeed discouraging. I hope for a better flow of our efforts here.

June 4, 2016 at 11:50 am

@morgoodie I’m just using the free version of Buffer, and even with just the two accounts on it I find it quite indispensable! I love that it allows me to have a finer control of images for FB shares, and it picks up the images for Twitter shares 😀

@lovern I really can’t say why the posts are backed up. You would have to direct your question to @support. I agree though: it is frustrating.

June 4, 2016 at 11:54 am

@Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  i submitted six posts for approval yesterday but none has been published yet. Generally posts are approved withing 24 hours. I wonder the reason for delay!

June 4, 2016 at 1:17 pm

@ruby3881 I haven’t been submitting blog posts for quite some time, but thought of writing one or two later if time is permitted. I am thinking if the team is working on some changes again, or something else. Hope the team will review the posts and publish them very soon.

@morgoodie I would like to learn how to use Buffer too, and maybe HootSuite. I have read some good reviews about HootSuite as well. I haven’t been sharing posts in social media sites. I agree with you, having earned even a little bit is always good! 🙂

June 4, 2016 at 1:50 pm

@kaka135 It looks like there is a good flow again now!

June 5, 2016 at 10:58 am

Oh it makes me afraid to post a blog after reading this but on the last part before my post I think it is resolved. I submitted 2 blog posts today and I wish to see them both tomorrow to inspire me to blog more. I know support and admin has been very busy since this site came out with a lot of active members, I understand them if they aren’t able to approve blogs for 48 hours, but more than that, I will start to wonder for sure.

June 5, 2016 at 11:42 am

@Grecy Garcia

With the first payment the floodgates of confidence will open up. Let’s wait for that moment.

June 5, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I am also waiting for my 3 posts to be approved and published.I am not inspired to submit a post this week.